HipKat

-=HipKat=-

I just don't like being called a liar, which is what this denial is. It's saying I'm lying

It's not. It's saying you could be lying. You're a person on the internet so we will never fully know you. What we know about you is wonderful but you must understand we base our decisions on proof. If all proof is against you, that means we really can't do much but believe you on your word. In my heart I do. I do believe you and many people do. But if we accept you, how do we sort out the good liars from the people who are telling the truth, in the future? People would see this precedent and try to get in as well.

Honestly, I don't like the absolute rule against cheaters myself. I can forgive people for murder if they show regret, so obviously I can forgive them for cheating on a game. The problem is... TINA. There Is No Alternative. Or not a good one. We need rules and I still need to see a better rule than the one we have now.

Also please note this if comparing with crime: we are not punishing you. If you compare it with crime, not being admitted in the clan would be like never being allowed in the police when you had proof against you for stealing.

Get your energy from the things the people above typed here and from all those likes you get. The people love you. You don't have to be part of the community to be part of its history or to be friends with many. And being part of the community would not change your friendships here fundamentally. Just try not to think about the levels. Think about the support you get. What you don't get is access to private sections and levels. What you do get is trust and love. It's up to you to value both.

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

If all proof is against you, that means we really can't do much but believe you on your word. In my heart I do. I do believe you and many people do.

Thank you!

It's not about levels. I guess it's hard to explain. It's like being the back up QB, knowing you'll never be one the starters, I think is the best way to put it. Or this one, being a roadie for a band, but not really in the band.

And btw, I'm not going anywhere

• Like 3

We appreciate you as friend, thats why you got lvl 10. We have our policy, if we do one exception we have to do it with others do. We gave you lvl 10 and we can add more commands to you in future when you show your value. You was not able to proof that ip spoofing, so we had to go with proofs what we had and denied your apply. We are not labeling you as cheater, we are not treat you as cheater. We treat you as friend. We give second chances to everyone, but we have our rules what we have to follow. You compare that ppls who made crime go to prison and serve they sentence and are free, its same here too. We ban cheaters and after ban time is over we let them play and we not call them as cheater, if someone call them cheater we ask proof and if we not get it we mute those who accuse him as cheater. We just have rule to not let past cheaters in clan, we did discuss your situation a lot, and we made exception to giving your lvl 10 what we never made before, because we saw your hard work and dedication to our clan. Dont feel bad, be happy that you are our friend, that we did trust you with lvl 10.

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

Yeah, I do appreciate all that and I know there has been a lot of discussion about me. More than I probably deserve. What I didn't know was that letting me in could tarnish the clans relationship with pbbans. I wouldn't want to be the cause of that. I get the policy of the clan. It is what it is

• Like 1