HipKat

-=HipKat=-

I'm sorry for you brother , you know that whatever they say or that own PB say , I believe that you do not have any reason to use cheater in the game and unfortunately your application request denied again , really feel for you also

• Like 2

i feel for you bro my brother got caught using an aimbot on hardcore a couple of months ago over my wifi so it ip banned all connected with my wifi. which sucks :(

Edited by GetServed

I am sorry bro. I really do hope that you can find that f**ker that made you take credit for the incident. Trust me, man, I would let you in this clan no matter what. You are an awesome dude and I would not wish this incident upon anyone. It sucks man. I am sorry

• Like 1

I was on of the people that said, dont let it get to you. Dude, you are an awesome person. You've been seen, you've been heard. Keep up the good job. It is horrible that this thing eats on you so much. That should not be that way. You do a great job and it gets recognized. We can still offer you a roof over your head.

• Like 3

I'm sorry man. just keep your chin up. I know youre a great person. you always were. sucks that happened to you. keep positive man. youll get through it bro.

• Like 1

I have seen u before u know ur a great player yeah u can't join cuz of ur pb ban u still get to help us out u got level 10 ur a great help to fa u always have been always will be so keep up the great work mate and keep clean in the future

...hey hipkat.

of course its not okay if you cheated. im not sure whats happen exactly, didnt follow the story.

but afaik it seems u r really into this clan, your acting in getting into this clan seems very serious.

i know some cheaters as i played some years ago, hanging around on irc, crossfire. i was with some on lan, some i call friends till today. they cheated online, they dont do that offline too.

so thats why i decided to still call them my friends. but it neeeded a while to trust them, cause once u cheat who knows...

so yes judging ppl by an online behaviour is not a nice feature, cause they dont know you. not trusting you, cause of rumours, but giving you lvl's shows they like to trust you.

so try to see the postive things, you are here, you got levels, they like you. the just have some stomach pain cause they takke it serious as well ;)

if it hurts you, its not nice. i had same yesterday and was afraid how much an online thingie can eats you. if you want to knife me on server and have a laugh on ts, just let me know =)

• Like 4

• Platinum VIP

...hey hipkat.

of course its not okay if you cheated. im not sure whats happen exactly, didnt follow the story.

but afaik it seems u r really into this clan, your acting in getting into this clan seems very serious.

i know some cheaters as i played some years ago, hanging around on irc, crossfire. i was with some on lan, some i call friends till today. they cheated online, they dont do that offline too.

so thats why i decided to still call them my friends. but it neeeded a while to trust them, cause once u cheat who knows...

so yes judging ppl by an online behaviour is not a nice feature, cause they dont know you. not trusting you, cause of rumours, but giving you lvl's shows they like to trust you.

so try to see the postive things, you are here, you got levels, they like you. the just have some stomach pain cause they takke it serious as well ;)

if it hurts you, its not nice. i had same yesterday and was afraid how much an online thingie can eats you. if you want to knife me on server and have a laugh on ts, just let me know =)

Like you., coming from ETPro background, I'd never use knives lol...

I just don't like being called a liar, which is what this denial is. It's saying I'm lying

Well I hate this heartbreaking posts. I will not get into if  you really cheated or it was just some settings/mistakes or whatever. Main problem today is TRUST. People label you couse of some thing from the past, and it's really hard nowadays to trust someone who made mistakes in the past. I was maybe only one here who was preaching about second chance, but hey I left this clan twice so who cares what I say? xD What I wanted to say with this last sentence, it's not really about you. You can't force anyone to anything, either they will believe you or they won't. Man you're old enough to know how things are going nowadays, life suck's, shit happens and you still  how to live & fight for yourself. It doesn't really matter what others believe, if you go down that road you will end up nowhere my friend, do the best you can to help out here in community, I'm sure you made some friends, and you know yourself what you did or did not do. We all did some shit, or said something we didn't mean to but hey, life goes on, you are here, you can see by the comments ppl love you and you have great support, that's what truly matters. We all know and we all seen you live for this community like most of ppl here do. Don't think that ppl didn't noticed that. Just don't let this eat you too much, focus on all the positive things you did felt and enjoyed in this community, and cheer up ffs man!  we are all here for you, no matter what.

• Like 2

Sorry Hippy :-(

Hope you can leave the negative feeling and thoughts behind and stay with us as a clan friend, which is a really cool thing to be. I'd switch with you if I could ;)

No one called you a liar, but its been clan's policy since the beginning, clan founder explained it to you himself.

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Well I hate this heartbreaking posts. I will not get into if  you really cheated or it was just some settings/mistakes or whatever. Main problem today is TRUST. People label you couse of some thing from the past, and it's really hard nowadays to trust someone who made mistakes in the past. I was maybe only one here who was preaching about second chance, but hey I left this clan twice so who cares what I say? xD What I wanted to say with this last sentence, it's not really about you. You can't force anyone to anything, either they will believe you or they won't. Man you're old enough to know how things are going nowadays, life suck's, shit happens and you still  how to live & fight for yourself. It doesn't really matter what others believe, if you go down that road you will end up nowhere my friend, do the best you can to help out here in community, I'm sure you made some friends, and you know yourself what you did or did not do. We all did some shit, or said something we didn't mean to but hey, life goes on, you are here, you can see by the comments ppl love you and you have great support, that's what truly matters. We all know and we all seen you live for this community like most of ppl here do. Don't think that ppl didn't noticed that. Just don't let this eat you too much, focus on all the positive things you did felt and enjoyed in this community, and cheer up ffs man!  we are all here for you, no matter what.

Brilliant post Boomi!

• Like 1

Exactly what would membership mean to you? What's the advantage, privilage, whatever? I'm reasonably sure you can moderate the servers in FA's absence as a Lv 10. And I'm also reasonably sure that you can be part of a community with Lv 10 instead of Lv 11. What would you gain?

I'm sure it feels like a quadruple kick to the balls, but I don't see what's left to fight for in your situation. Sorry, I'm a little less receptive to posts like this :P

Flible

Yeah, it hurts.....

obviously.

but the one thing about FA, the major factor that distances themselves from other clans/communities is their fairness. their ability to give 'second chances' to those deemed deserving and sometimes it takes a longer process to get there. and the reason the process takes as long as it does is it is rarely a decision, if ever, made by one individual. it's a multitude of various members, or various age groups, with various experiences and opinions. a clan/community of individuals from around the world.

as you can see, a lot of people are offering you support. keep your chin up. stay positive.

some of us have been in your shoes before.

• Like 1

ill explain 1 more time

the bottom line here is you have a pbbans whether you did something wrong or not 

the fact lies that  you have one.

for the last 9 yrs we have had a very good relationship with pbbans

by having this relationship there are some thing we agreed too 

which one of them being that we do not allow people into our clan that have pbbans 

and we have lived up to that till this very day im sure DD does not want to tarnish the clan name by say 

we wont allow cheaters in and then making an exception and lose their trust if they find out 

we have never let anyone ever in our clan that's had pbbans and we are not gonna start now  

how would that be fair to the hundred people we denied for the same reasons?

with that being said we do appreciate you playing on our servers and all you help with

your a good regular and seem to be a decent guy but it is what it is unfortunately

be happy with level 10 dd has never granted clan friend to anyone that has ban reports for cheats  

so there is some trust  or you would not have it 

hope this clears things up a bit more and you continue to come around and play on our servers cheers.

Edited by D..X
  • Like 3