LJSilver - Long John Silver

LJSilver

Good Day

Will Keep is short

Former Long John Silver - F|G Long John Silver - Flame-Guards

I relocated to Brisbane Australia about 4 years ago from the UK.. So I have been offline for about that time! All Steam / Origin / ET logins have been forgotten.

I hopped onto FG the other day and left a note, Dima1 come back to me and explained everyone was here. So I thought I get back online and come on over and register and see what is going on! Thanks Dima and yes Sis people some times return - hey hope your well and still kicking butt

Looking forward to installing ET again and starting back where it all begun many many years ago in an office late at night

Respect from me to all

LJS

• Like 3

Still wow! So great to see you! Welcome to our forums  :yahoo 
Ofcourse all is good and still kicking ass :P maybe not on ET that much hehe, what about you? 
Hope to catch you on the server one of these days! All those great memories  :wub:

• Like 1

:D Thanks for the warm welcome and is so good to see a few of the old folks around lol

Time to dust of the old laptop - the computer I used I still have but she been around the world a few times and the transporting has not been kind to her..  

Respect

LJS

• Like 1