Prague And Amsterdam clubs

Kepar

Thanks for heads up, I will try it ofc im not going there for nothing :D

I am Dutch and worked myself in a shop I've been a few times to amsterdam most are really rip ofs paying 7 euro for a cola and 10 euro for a gram shit weed greenhouse lemonhaze is only thing im sure is great lol and not a rip off

even if you go to a neighbour town like haarlem or utrecht that both are really close you will either better or the same for much less money ;) but lemon haze from greenhouse is great :D

• Like 1

I am Dutch and worked myself in a shop I've been a few times to amsterdam most are really rip ofs paying 7 euro for a cola and 10 euro for a gram shit weed greenhouse lemonhaze is only thing im sure is great lol and not a rip off

even if you go to a neighbour town like haarlem or utrecht that both are really close you will either better or the same for much less money ;) but lemon haze from greenhouse is great :D

I trust your words so those 6 euros better pay off :P

I trust your words so those 6 euros better pay off :P

man i've been to shops near the central trainstation 5 euro for a drink and 10 euro for weed that in other towns you pay maybe 6 euro lol and 5 euro for a cola pff ... lol

haarlem for example is a town that is so close to amsterdam its almost 1 city when your there youll see you pay like 2 euro for a drink and same shit is like 3 to 6 euro cheaper then amsterdam 

but again greenshouse that lemon haze is great haha it also had a price few years ago being the best weed of the netherlands and even its expensive its worth it  and 1 thing all tourist have to keep in mind use tabacco dont think you can handle a pure joint because believe me dutch weed is much stronger then you are used to 

there was a Usa guy in the shop I worked in stubbern and being a tough guy he smoked without tabacco and after only a puff or 5 he was knock out we putted his ass on a chair and added a sign around his neck with the name of the weed :P:D make no mistake its here much stronger then you are used to take it easy and drink much drinks with much sugar ;)

• Like 1

man i've been to shops near the central trainstation 5 euro for a drink and 10 euro for weed that in other towns you pay maybe 6 euro lol and 5 euro for a cola pff ... lol

haarlem for example is a town that is so close to amsterdam its almost 1 city when your there youll see you pay like 2 euro for a drink and same shit is like 3 to 6 euro cheaper then amsterdam 

but again greenshouse that lemon haze is great haha it also had a price few years ago being the best weed of the netherlands and even its expensive its worth it  and 1 thing all tourist have to keep in mind use tabacco dont think you can handle a pure joint because believe me dutch weed is much stronger then you are used to 

there was a Usa guy in the shop I worked in stubbern and being a tough guy he smoked without tabacco and after only a puff or 5 he was knock out we putted his ass on a chair and added a sign around his neck with the name of the weed :P:D make no mistake its here much stronger then you are used to take it easy and drink much drinks with much sugar ;)

I expected it to be much stronger haha we would've used tobacco probably anyways, just something people here are used to no matter how strong it is lol