Prague And Amsterdam clubs

Kepar

Since im going to both cities next week I would like to know some good clubs with preferably balkan music if you know one but edm music is fine too.

one of the most fun places in prague some year back was a multi floor disco.

http://www.karlovylazne.cz/en/

pretty good location. you can walk there from the inner city.

Ps: the different floors play different music. So even with a group of people, everyone will find something that he likes :)

Edited by redy.
  • Like 1

Time-Out in Gemert is a kickass club in the Netherlands, but it's a good 150 kilometers from Amsterdam :P

I didnt know that it still excists! Nice..

I have no idea what spot in amsterdam they play baltic music.. So cant help there

I visited like 10 clubs in Prague but can't remember any names. They were all quite cool, you can't miss with any. Although I haven't encountered balcan music in any of them, most are for popular music. I only remember Flek but it's not a club haha :')

Edited by audrey
  • Like 1

one of the most fun places in prague some year back was a multi floor disco.

http://www.karlovylazne.cz/en/

pretty good location. you can walk there from the inner city.

Ps: the different floors play different music. So even with a group of people, everyone will find something that he likes :)

I heard only about that one and everyone says its really good so I guess I will end up there haha

Damn bro, we went on a drink together, we went on a beach together, and now I see you're going in Amsterdam without me? Pffff

You're always invited bro hahah

You call that music ? :)

de gustibus non disputandum est ;)

I heard only about that one and everyone says its really good so I guess I will end up there haha

You're always invited bro hahah

Hahaha if you visit some techno clubs I'm in! :D

• Like 2

Basic clubs in Prague - Karlovy lázně, Cross Club, Chapeau Rouge, SaSaZu, Vagon, Roxy, Lucerna

Ahhh sasazu, that's right. Been bothering me what's the club's name, couldn't remember :-3

• Like 1

de gustibus non disputandum est ;)

Hahaha if you visit some techno clubs I'm in! :D

Well looks like im only left with that haha

Basic clubs in Prague - Karlovy lázně, Cross Club, Chapeau Rouge, SaSaZu, Vagon, Roxy, Lucerna

Ahhh sasazu, that's right. Been bothering me what's the club's name, couldn't remember :-3

Thanks, I will try to check most of them if time allows me hehe

In any case if you want to visit a coffeeshop don't go into Amsterdam it's a big tourist rip off only one worth is greenhouse try lemon haze its amazing haha
for a club it's a bit harder in the netherlands mostly some cafe's / bars play this music but here you have more outdoor events that are populair and have techno / hardstyle oldskool or hardcore music 

In any case if you want to visit a coffeeshop don't go into Amsterdam it's a big tourist rip off only one worth is greenhouse try lemon haze its amazing haha

for a club it's a bit harder in the netherlands mostly some cafe's / bars play this music but here you have more outdoor events that are populair and have techno / hardstyle oldskool or hardcore music

Thanks for heads up, I will try it ofc im not going there for nothing :D