Champions league 2016/2017

Dutchy

psg also digged a bit there own grave by only defending there strenght was 2 weeks ago by attacking 

defending is part of football df.. And it was logical to not rush in attack at the beginning of the match since it was pretty obvious than Barca would launch all his forces in attack with such a system. Almost all goals of Barca are subject to controversy (off-sides, dives for penalties and free-kicks). Without counting the 2 or 3 obvious penalties not blow for PSG, the 2 red cards not given to 2 players of Barca, the 5 mins extra time taken out from nowhere, so on..

Dunno if you watched Napoli-Madrid. But they were in kinda same situation before the match. But once Madrid scored the match was different.. What would have probably been the case for Barca-PSG if referee didn't favoured Barca. The referee kept favouring Barca til end or at least til they caught up. Check the sports news, even spanish ones (As, Marca, El Mundo,..)..  Most stated something was wrong. Even Mascherano pointed out referee attitude about his own fouls.

http://www.elmundo.es/deportes/futbol/2017/03/08/58c08a27e2704eb1308b4581.html

http://www.marca.com/futbol/opinion/2017/03/09/58c1327622601d4e348b4643.html

Edited by Ann!b@l

defending is part of football df.. And it was logical to not rush in attack at the beginning of the match since it was pretty obvious than Barca would launch all his forces in attack with such a system. Almost all goals of Barca are subject to controversy (off-sides, dives for penalties and free-kicks). Without counting the 2 or 3 obvious penalties not blow for PSG, the 2 red cards not given to 2 players of Barca, the 5 mins extra time taken out from nowhere, so on..

Dunno if you watched Napoli-Madrid. But they were in kinda same situation before the match. But once Madrid scored the match was different.. What would have probably been the case for Barca-PSG if referee didn't favoured Barca. The referee kept favouring Barca til end or at least til they caught up. Check the sports news, even spanish ones (As, Marca, El Mundo,..)..  Most stated something was wrong. Even Mascherano pointed out referee attitude about his own fouls.

http://www.elmundo.es/deportes/futbol/2017/03/08/58c08a27e2704eb1308b4581.html

http://www.marca.com/futbol/opinion/2017/03/09/58c1327622601d4e348b4643.html

Agree with you, lot of referal errors in this match, 2 penaltys for each team in the first quarter, Hands, red card.

Still the PSG haven't show a lot of tactics too, 10 PSG players in the last 30 Meters (Yards if you're English), I'm French & I think it's a humiliation.

They were terrified since the 1st minute of the match. 

I think it's the players who shit on their pants, like always -_-

OM will still the best French club for a moment 

Edited by MCR

Well, the ref was bad, but 6-1 is no excuse to be made to the ref, they were confident about the 1st leg, but Barcelona at Camp Nou is really really to not be messed with.

Anyway, no surprises until now, I hope my Porto beat Juve in Turim ahahahah

I have faith

• 1 month later...

Well this year the champions league tittle is for Juventus, instead of previus years, juve plays more serious football although allegri scares me a little with his classic "idiot" changes.... But i am hoperfull for this year

Forza Juve

P.S sorry for bad english :)

• Like 1

Well this year the champions league tittle is for Juventus, instead of previus years, juve plays more serious football although allegri scares me a little with his classic "idiot" changes.... But i am hoperfull for this year

Forza Juve

For my part, I think it will depend of the result between Real-Atletico. If Real wins then yes Juve has all the chances to win the CL this year. If Atletico wins, the final will be more tight.. Much more than it might appear at first glance.

Real is way too much dependant of his individual exploits in attack which are sporadic, and the rest too fragile. Atletico has a solid defence with coherent lineups in midfield and in attack.. So, pretty similar to Juve.

I didn't forget the disgraceful refereing in favor of spanish clubs.. So this year, gonna wear my shirt of the Juve (Del Piero) for the final anyway. :P

• Like 1

For my part, I think it will depend of the result between Real-Atletico. If Real wins then yes Juve has all the chances to win the CL this year. If Atletico wins, the final will be more tight.. Much more than it might appear at first glance.

Real is way too much dependant of his individual exploits in attack which are sporadic, and the rest too fragile. Atletico has a solid defence with coherent lineups in midfield and in attack.. So, pretty similar to Juve.

I didn't forget the disgraceful refereing in favor of spanish clubs.. So this year, gonna wear my shirt of the Juve (Del Piero) for the final anyway. :P

yes u are right, the biggest problem is the refereing but i am positive, the biggest enemy of juve is juve herself