Champions league 2016/2017

Dutchy

I think it's a good draw. Barca fans won't complain about Real's easy opponent, but I think it Will be though game. I'd like to see Zieliński's or Milik's goal, but Real must win. Watching Arsenal - Bayern can be really entertaining, other games look nice too.

I think it's a good draw. Barca fans won't complain about Real's easy opponent, but I think it Will be though game. I'd like to see Zieliński's or Milik's goal, but Real must win. Watching Arsenal - Bayern can be really entertaining, other games look nice too.

They re already complaining and whining on every possible thread/topic/post possible as it was expected, always nice to see them crying :D

Is Milik actually back? He had/has a nasty injury and not sure if hes yet in the 100% fitness ratio, but then again, its only being played at February, so plenty of itme to heal up till then. Hopefully by that time, Real can actually complete a proper first 11 with at least 10 games together, which hasn't been the case in this season yet... always someone injuried, if its not from the front three, then its either midfiled, which is/was heavily injured this season and with backline on some off the pitch breaks as well.

Edited by Aniky

There're rumours, that Milik can be fit i January, but I think, that he'll play in second leg.

This season injuries are really painful, all the time at least one key player is out of pitch, now it's Ramos /Bale, recently Kroos, earlier Modrić...

There're rumours, that Milik can be fit i January, but I think, that he'll play in second leg.

This season injuries are really painful, all the time at least one key player is out of pitch, now it's Ramos /Bale, recently Kroos, earlier Modrić...

By my knowledge Ramos is fit and hasn't been out recently, it was before for a while, but now hes fit, at least is with the guys on the World Cup atm, at this point, Kroos and Bale are missing, which is a big handicap, specially since Casimero is just coming back slowly after broken bone, will take a bit for him to get used to it, but did already quite good job, except that fail goal against Deportivo for which he should get a hammer slap from Zidane, it's like basics to not dribble as the last man in defence, rather pass or kick into outline. Will be good to see once entire first squad is fit and have some games after them, they can really get stronger.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

What your thoughts about Porto-Juventus??

I support Porto as it is my hometown, I think it will be a really difficult game but Porto can win this round, I'll be in Italy supporting my team!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What your thoughts about Porto-Juventus??

I support Porto as it is my hometown, I think it will be a really difficult game but Porto can win this round, I'll be in Italy supporting my team!

vais levar poucas vais ehehe

So, after first 4 matches, what are your thoughts? Can Napoli/Barca/Arsenal do a come back and go to quarter finals? Which match was, in your opinion, the best?

I think that Napoli can fight, maybe even will win 1-0, but nothing more. Barca will fight to the end on the Camp Nou, but either will PSG, so final result will be 2-1. Arsenal should focus on Premier League, there's nothing they can do.

I really enjoyed watching Real Madrid, they finally trully played football, showed some nice actions, but to the end of the match Napoli had their chances and could even the scores.

So, after first 4 matches, what are your thoughts? Can Napoli/Barca/Arsenal do a come back and go to quarter finals? Which match was, in your opinion, the best?

No no and no, Barca got destroyed and if PSG plays half the pace they did now, Barca might win 2-3 goals difference max with the risk of putting too much open space for counter attack and we could see in this game how fast PSG midfield/attack is and how shit Barca's defence is. Real was derping allover the place again, Benz being bad as usual along Ronaldo, even tho he managed to score at least a goal but missed 2 or 3 perfect chances, this score could easily be 4/5-0 instead if Navas would learn already how to position himself in goal, wasnt the first time he got a silly goal like that. Hopefully in 2nd leg, Bale will be fit to play since hes already training, whilist if he wont, i would rather see Vasquez play in the attacking wing as hes better on the defence help as well and give Morata a starting chance already, hes probably a lot better than Benzema at this point, considering his efficiency given the playing time. As for Arsenal, they can stick to their Premier league, been proven that most of english clubs are shit when it comes to European cups.

As for the nasty surprise, im honestly thinking that Monaco can surprise really good on Man city, as their form is amazing this season.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

wtff what a match barca psg 6-1 

you should have said Referee 6-1 PSG.. Most obvious scam ever.. And you know that always supported both teams (Barca and PSG).. I know that the referee is a big fan of Messi but there.. It's indecent and a shame.

What a match, Barcelona. And indeed, the ref was really terrible... Never give him a match again.

Besides of this; Dortmund also a really great match. Aubaumeyang is soooo super fast. Love it!

you should have said Referee 6-1 PSG.. Most obvious scam ever.. And you know that always supported both teams (Barca and PSG).. I know that the referee is a big fan of Messi but there.. It's indecent and a shame.

the referee wasn't the best there were many debateble situations yet psg also digged a bit there own grave by only defending there strenght was 2 weeks ago by attacking