Champions league 2016/2017

Dutchy

What the bloody hell on Real..... 85min like im watching some random 3rd league club, then last 5min i nearly got a heart attack... bloody hell, less games like that in future thanks.

• 1 month later...

Pritty quiet in here.. and that while psv just scored 1-0 against bayern (wont win ofc but for now its great)

Who will win the CL this year? Barca? Man city? Bayern? I have no clue yet

Pritty quiet in here.. and that while psv just scored 1-0 against bayern (wont win ofc but for now its great)

Who will win the CL this year? Barca? Man city? Bayern? I have no clue yet

Too many injuries and not constant form from any of the clubs, even tho in top four i prolly see (that is IF they obviously start playing a lot better) Barca, Real, Bayern, Borrusia Dourtmund(they can really get high but only if they get proper games out, they have one of the best promising teams out there, but with so many injuries atm), then side ones are Man city and Juventus. Potencionally mostly Atletico madrid since they have a rock solid defence, but need to work a bit more on attacking phase, will be hard to predict the outcome winner.

• Like 1

hopefully a geman team will win! eventhough i guess teams like barca or real madrid are almost unbeatable

Would love to agree on the second part but sadly at this time its far from the ideal idea of both teams, Barca is having issues with injuries and can only thank Messi for saving their asses game after game, hes simply wizard on the field... As for Real, partly its the same that the injuries of Modric and Casimero did the worse, now Ramos out as well, but Real got a bit better quality bench, which is seen each game from the likes of Varane, Nacho, James, Kovacic, Isco, Morata and so on who always make difference at games. If both teams wont be stepping up by a lot, i doubt they will come far even tho im a Real fan.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...