Protien ?

Mr.Karizmatic

so should i take protien or mass gainer.. cause i have fast metabolism and low fat... and after going to gym i do got little shape in my muscle but not much of gain.. my question is does protien help in building muscle or i need to take muscle gain for building muscle?

If you want to get fat go for mass gainer.
Protein powder? Biggest farts ever.

Dude I've been there, I've had same problems in high school just like you (188 cm 60 kg with super fast metabolism)
I was taking all supplements in the world and from my experience I can tell you that nothing is better that clean diet. 
ofc you can go for it but I can assure you that you'll regret this. The exception is when you are working a lot or you are a student who has long lectures and you are not allowed to eat proper meal, in this case you can go for a protein shake or some kind of gainer x2 a day max- it won't make you big but it will stop catabolism at "no meal" time of your day.

peace
  • Like 1

Eat lots of chicken..lamb..milk..eggs..beans are excellent overlooked protein..veggies..fruit ..no jogging bad for bones..spinning bicycles get heart rate up..ups metabolism ..walking..and lifting is good..i lifted every other day..its all about sets of reps not how much weight..and a plan.. maybe some punching bag time also kick the bag..not the guys bag next to you :D..and stretching..all good

• Like 1

Good evening Karizmatic,

I've been practising musculation for 4 years and I still lift and progress.

First, what are your objectives? What's your weight right now? Describe me your typical week, what are you habits?

How do you eat (what, how much, when)? Do you have any bodybuilding program? Have you been followed by a coach?

I've ever tried protein powder (I bought 2*3kg of whey) and now I don't take this anymore. For sure, it can help you gaining weight. But there are so much other things too.

I don't think that protein powder is absolutely necessary when you lift. It depends on your objectives.

Do you want to be more confident, to feel better in your skin? Or do you want to take part in contests? Both?

It all depends on your objectives. Who do you want to be?

(Sorry if I ask things you answered, I didn't have enough time to read all the topic :) )

Answer those questions and I will be happy to help you ;)

• Like 1

Good evening Karizmatic,

I've been practising musculation for 4 years and I still lift and progress.

First, what are your objectives? What's your weight right now? Describe me your typical week, what are you habits?

How do you eat (what, how much, when)? Do you have any bodybuilding program? Have you been followed by a coach?

I've ever tried protein powder (I bought 2*3kg of whey) and now I don't take this anymore. For sure, it can help you gaining weight. But there are so much other things too.

I don't think that protein powder is absolutely necessary when you lift. It depends on your objectives.

Do you want to be more confident, to feel better in your skin? Or do you want to take part in contests? Both?

It all depends on your objectives. Who do you want to be?

(Sorry if I ask things you answered, I didn't have enough time to read all the topic :) )

Answer those questions and I will be happy to help you ;)

my weight is 60kg and im 5ft 8inch.. well i go to institute and then home and ET nothing much for me now ...

i eat 3 meals a day mostly rice i dont like chapatis... well where i go to gym there is a trainer who helps me in working out what to do how to do..

well my objective isnt like going for contest etc... its just i want to be a little muscular nothing to huge.. kind of lean muscle...

did you really red our replies karizmatic?

yes i did read it ...i did talked to more than 2-3 guys who are in bodybuiling and asked them about my body and stuff ... they recommended 2-3 brands from which i choosed this...i do take regular foods but taking high protien stuff everyday like beef eggs(4-5) each time etc is little costly..