I'm sorry F|A clan

SmAsH

Hey i just want to say here cause im rly sry 4 what i did,im 'tarz*Smash~(nickname),guys im sry cause i didn't respected one sacre rule of F|A ,i used wallhack and i know cause all h8 me,but i swear i will don't use anymore an hack,u guys can spec me any time xD please im rly rly rly sorry 4 what i did and i just want to be cool with all,i hope cause u guys will forgive me,and if is possible unban me pls on F|A recruiting.

And Smash it's my porecle for that i seted to my nickname,but if all got a problem with that i will change my nickname.and im sry if i psoted in a wrong section

Please forgive me guys

greetz smash

Edited by SmAsH

good to see that a ban made you learn a lesson... if we took the ban away there would be no lesson learned... meh... dont ever hack.

i know,i used for the first time in my life a hack,and is like a drog,if u play one time u like much and u want to say more more and more,but ur skills will lost,and i recomand to all don't use hax,are for noobs,how i was!

And i want to do anything to repear my wrong

Well you're apologizing instead of complaining which i am really surprised , another point is that you were honest (which i admire) instead of trying to "evade" the accusation with lies.

But one thing is true, you used a hack and you were aware that you could get banned if you used on a F|A server.

Rules are Rules

Imagine if someone stole something really valuable from you , and when he gets caught he would say :

"hey i am sorry and i would not doing it again , etc."

Would you set him free?

I don't think so

I don't know what admins have to say but i think they will not lift the ban..

i know,i used for the first time in my life a hack,and is like a drog,if u play one time u like much and u want to say more more and more,but ur skills will lost,and i recomand to all don't use hax,are for noobs,how i was!

And i want to do anything to repear my wrong

Naah hacking isn't like a drug... *Duckie takes a sip of his beer*

Hacking is more like jumping off a bridge... Because once you do it, you're f***ed.

• Like 2

I agree with Pegasus. Also the fact that he came and told you, without any lies or pretenses what he did, I personally thinks he did learn something. I think its pretty admirable that he didn't complain about his ban, lie about his hax, or b*tch at the banning admin. I believe I've read more then one thread where daredevil said if hackers had said they used to hack and don't anymore etc. instead of lying and saying they'd never hacked he'd have considered unbanning them. Well here's someone who did. Balls in =F|A=s court now.

• Administrators

Rofl uallmad. Ban will not be lifted, he was banned 3 times on 2 different servers. if it was once I would reconsider it, but he kept on using it so his apology really has no merit.

• Like 2

Rofl uallmad. Ban will not be lifted, he was banned 3 times on 2 different servers. if it was once I would reconsider it, but he kept on using it so his apology really has no merit.

Wasn't mad :) but new info is always enlightening :D if thats the case then alright lol I wouldn't believe his apologies either

Edit: ball promptly returned and point scored :yahoo

Edited by I3lessed

+1 for joe.

I have zero tolerance for cheaters. If you are busted while using cheat you are responsible for it. Even if you admit it, all people still think that you hack.

You should have thought atleast 2 times before using hack.

Hacks and cheats simply remove all the enjoyment out of improving yourself and feeling that true sense of accomplishment when you do something brilliant in the game without any extra help.

Cheating simply means you've admitted to failing the challenge of self-improvement.

It also removes any if not all previous accomplishments whether the person used them then or not simply because from that point of being caught onward.. anything you do will always have the veil of suspicion on it and then because you got caught, then your clan ( if any) will lose credibility whether they knew u did it or not.

Part of existance in LIFE is to try and naturally improve things for your life.. you cant cheatcode a raise at your job, you can't put on a resume that you excelled at something when theres no longer any viable way of gaguing your actual skill level.

If you need to cheat to feel benefit from a game, you should change games because clearly that one is not for you.

I dont hate anyone who cheats.. I hate cheats themselves.. but i feel pity for those who've decided that their skill was SO bad that they had to use them.

I'm a terrible player skillwise My aim isnt very good my reaction time is slowed.. but not once.. did i ever THINK that i needed to cheat.. Ive build my reputation as Timomajere for years.. ill be damned if I do anything to jeopardize that.

Smash.. I DO wish to know and ask something of you..

Okay It was a wallhack.. why did u feel the need to use it? what point is there.. did u need it to boost your own skill.. and because of it.. how can we believe u have ANY skill of your own now? I AM interested to know your motives for doing so.

Blah blah blah you were not just using wallhack you lier and joe is very mercifu l.. he said he will lower your ban from 999 days to 500 days .... congratulation !

:lol

Hi everyone

In my opinion what SmAsH done was not right at all, for example like me I try to get XP in hard difficulty, I have to reload a gun and go get ammo and I need medic and this is a training for me and to everyone also, but SmAsH used hack and maybe cheat I mean as 999999 ammo and weapon and health, this will make the game worser and make players unhappy. Last week ago I don't know who it was, he was in axis team and I was in allies, I shoot him so much and I used grenade on him, everything but he was still alive, also he was flying like as God mode it means, I was pissed off because he ruined the game for me, every time I was going somewhere and he was there and killing us.

In my life in Wolfsteine enemy territory I never used cheat or hack or witnesses to hold a weapon that is have 9999999 ammo, it happen to me last week in temple map that I accidently picked someones bazuka and I saw wow 999999 ammo, well I had it in my hand now, so I said let me use it till I die and it will be over who dropped it on the floor. I could not find who was it but I witnessed that this is exist...

Well SmAsH, I would tell you this is that you are addicted to hacks and cheats and you will never stopped doing it, its more like a habit for you.

I would recommend you to learn your lesson what you have done, what you were trying was ruining the game for everyone.

Take care yourself well SmAsH.