Sign in to follow this  
ninja2010

Sound problem

Question

I was playing today in server F|A NoQuarter XPS.

I could her sound of shooting and running etc. But you know when you want to choose a music selection thats a problem, I selected a music to sing but no sound. Even normal commands sound did not worked apparently.

I just wanted to know is there a problem somekind of?

4 answers to this question

You probably turned off vsays via vsay menu. To enable them press v91, and v92 is for disabling them. I think those are the shortcuts, but just press v and when vsay menu pops up you'll see F|A options part, get in there and you'll see those 2 options for vsays.

You probably turned off vsays via vsay menu. To enable them press v91, and v92 is for disabling them. I think those are the shortcuts, but just press v and when vsay menu pops up you'll see F|A options part, get in there and you'll see those 2 options for vsays.

I found It I have to Press v and than 9 and 1. I never knew meaning v91 lol! sorry about it

thanks for the help

Edited by ninja2010

No problem :)

I forgot to add that you can also use /cg_noVoiceChats 0 in console to disable the vsays and /cg_noVoiceChats 1 to enable them, if there's no shortcut for it like on NQ or for some other reasons.

No problem :)

I forgot to add that you can also use /cg_noVoiceChats 0 in console to disable the vsays and /cg_noVoiceChats 1 to enable them, if there's no shortcut for it like on NQ or for some other reasons.

but I think using V 9 1 is more easy and no hassle!^_^

heheh