fav place to Eat :D

Mr. X

• 3 weeks later...

With your lifestyle be happy that you're still alive :P

Btw that loooks jummy xD

that's why I charge at life hard..no one knows when clock runs out...time not on my side.. it's OK..I have had long life :D. Just hope I'm alive at noon to eat lunch..lol
  • Like 2

that's why I charge at life hard..no one knows when clock runs out...time not on my side.. it's OK..I have had long life :D. Just hope I'm alive at noon to eat lunch..lol

Haha I think I can understand that.. Will se how old will I get..as I can see now how I'm doin I'll be lucky if I live 50y xD

About the food, I really love kebabs!! More than anythimg else. In every city and country I've been I've tryed every kebab. I almost got killed in Amsterdam lmao, I mean I ordered one large kebab with spicy sauce.. God damn I thought I will start to spit fire.. It was some home-made sauce with tab & peopers and some other stuff.. What surprised me while I was waiting for my food I saw at least 4-5 persons ordering same kebab with same sauce.. And later I was looking at them while I was crying my ass 0ff lmaoo they were eating it like puding ffs. Weirdos everywhere xD

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

I like to order food at the telephone if I had the chance or just go to a cafetaria and then take it home and eat at home with a good movie and beer.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...