fav place to Eat :D

Mr. X

my bed, the doener diner below my apartment on sundays after a gig. 

i have fav shawarma diner in berlin, meeting point with my friends

• Like 2

Scanburger Ilola ABC. I always visit in there when i visit to my brother or to my friends or to my family, its about 70km away from here (less than one time per month), so its rare when i can visit in there, but there is one of bests burgers what i tested. Before i visited in Koivula Grill, but my uncle got food poisoning from food what he bought there so havent visit after that, but there was good burgers also. But best and my favorite place is Scanburger. http://www.scanburger.fi/

• Like 1

my bed, the doener diner below my apartment on sundays after a gig. 

i have fav shawarma diner in berlin, meeting point with my friends

shawarma ,, yum yum , its really good :D , on Bed that's also amazing place to eat :D

Mcdonalds, Cause I'm fat

lolz you are fat so what :D ., good food good health :D

I had chic fil a today..love waffle fries :P yeah..2 of eachattachicon.gifIMG_20160819_161827.jpg

Dude I love chic fil a. Went to Seattle a year ago, told them I was from Canada and we don't get this awesome shit, they gave me and the wife our order for free.

I also love Chipolte (better than 99% of all mexican food in Canada) which doesn't exist up here.

Shit if I lived in the USA, I would probably be dead by now for eating myself silly.

• Like 1

Dude I love chic fil a. Went to Seattle a year ago, told them I was from Canada and we don't get this awesome shit, they gave me and the wife our order for free.

I also love Chipolte (better than 99% of all mexican food in Canada) which doesn't exist up here.

Shit if I lived in the USA, I would probably be dead by now for eating myself silly.

haha..yep 'merica ..what beats bacon and cheese on anything?..well more bacon and cheese on it! lol
  • Like 1