Fnatic roster change

ancientmule

http://www.fnatic.com/content/96730

TL;DR

Fnatic are now: Olof, dennis, wenton, Lekr0, twist
Godsent are now: Pronax, znajder, JW, flusha, krimz

I'm just shocked, hard to believe, hard to digest..  Fnatic wasnt in their best lately but still, WOW with this roster change..

fQla6tC.png

Now let's see which organization will make changes..

I'm just shocked, hard to believe, hard to digest..  Fnatic wasnt in their best lately but still, WOW with this roster change..

:drama

• Like 1

But what do you think about allu going into FaZe replacing fox? And disco doplan going to NiP replacing pyth :-) 

Never cared about fnatic and never will :D

nv6jy.jpg

xD

Well, It was one of my fav teams to watch last year and in the begging of this one aswell.. but well. Now I will go for NIP or Virtuos'Plow :P

• Like 1

But what do you think about allu going into FaZe replacing fox? And disco doplan going to NiP replacing pyth :-) 

Well Allu was a nice addition to FaZe, Fox was one of the best sometimes, but then he dissapear from match to match. Hope allu will get the best from FaZe.

Disco is insane in Epsilon, was the one that team can always relay, and I have to see him in NIP, didnt watch any of the maps yet of the Pro League yet.

Not much time lately, but Pyth was one of the top in E-League of NIP, so it might be hard to see if Disco is gonna be able to reproduce what Pyth did, since Get_Right isnt at his top, same as Friberg (one of my fav players last year)

xD

Well, It was one of my fav teams to watch last year and in the begging of this one aswell.. but well. Now I will go for NIP or Virtuos'Plow :P

NiP is love, NiP is life (second is VP :))

• Like 1

Flusha sucks anyways. I'm pretty sure he is the one everyone thinks was hacking. Hopefully this is a better roster, but FaZe is the people I like even though they might suck sometimes :P

Flusha :camper  My awp

• Like 1