Different IP or Different Ping?

talk to your bsnl provider .... but i suggest if u have actfiber beam in your area better try that cause its fast and pretty good i use it.... bsnl is an old shit and it will have alot of prob...........

• Like 1

I know its old sit, but i get a 60% discount on my monthly bill ad I myself dont pay the bills , if it was the case i would have changed it ages ago/

I know its old sit, but i get a 60% discount on my monthly bill ad I myself dont pay the bills , if it was the case i would have changed it ages ago/

then talk to the person from bsnl and tell them about this stuff... i m pretty sure u do have a bsnl phone in your house......or someone works from u in bsnl and u get that discount... u need to talk to them and find out the issue.........

I would say used to work there, not now.

Anyway, I will tell em that there's a latency problem, lets see what do they do.

Edited by Carbonautics