=F|A= Game Month

Aniky

Lol Somehow i didnt see you at all. But good that you visited in the server too.

hahaha.. So you probably didn't notice the fresh air on your legs in playing without pants during a couple of mins too. :P

• Like 5

• Platinum VIP

Enough already, she'll get too big for her boots :P

Seriously, she did a great job and hung in there all day, staying on top of hosting. +1 for Danielle!

• Like 4

Thanks to everyone who made this event possible. Its need a lot work to get gameday work, we made good job for planning it and good job for running it so big thanks to everyone. Big thanks to all the visitors also, without you our servers would have been empy.

In next week its time for Insurgency gameday!

• Like 7

the gravity was just crazy, but meeting some of the peeps on teamspeak was lot of fun. thx for making this happen :)

• Like 3

Glad I made it on for at least a bit, but my connection was too bad to really play :(

Hope you all had fun!

Even with your bad connection, you were here to have fun with us :)

• Like 2

Tomorrow is our insurgency gameday, feel free to join us and enjoy great gaming :)

I get home tomorrow night... if i can download and make it on in time maybe ill see some of you noobs.