Dingus

Can't Screenprint

Question

Hello all...I'm a recent applicant and used the stats from the server to get a screen print.  I guess that's not allowed.

Anyways, I've had help from a couple people but their suggestions don't work.

I tried binding the F11 key, I've tried Tab+F11, I've tried FN + PrntScrn...the last one took a picture but it cut off the score!

I want to comply and know it can be done...running Win7 Pro...64bit.

Anyone?

16 answers to this question

you mean a print screen or a autoscreenshot ? 

Which ever one will get me the pic that's needed.

make sure Enemy territory is runned as administrator with /autoscreenshot in console you make a autoscreenshot this comes into the jaymod map
2nd is the printscreen button on your keybord simply press print screen open paint and do ctrl + v then the printscreen get copyd into paint and you can save the file

hope this helps

Yeah well I tried to help you before. Does it take any screenshot? I mean just join server and press f11?

/set cg_useScreenshotjpeg 1

/bind F11 autoscreenshot

If you done that right, it should work.

Do you also run et as administrator.

well this is a screenshot yes :P

• Like 1

Is this what is needed???

Correct, but with EXP instead of KR lol You're almost there.

• Like 2

How do I get that?

By the way... /autoscreenshot was how I got that.

Keep pressing that scores key until you see your xp.

well if you want to make a ss with pressing tab then the easyest thing would be a printscreen because it sucks pressing tab and same time make a autoscreenshot then pressing tab and print screen button is much easyer

well if you want to make a ss with pressing tab then the easyest thing would be a printscreen because it sucks pressing tab and same time make a autoscreenshot then pressing tab and print screen button is much easyer

Wouldn't it be better to make a bind? Print screen is just as much of a hassle and outdated in this day and age.

Been a while since I've played ET but wouldn't something like  "/bind p autoscreenshotJpeg" create a specific screenshot bind for taking in game SS? This way there's no hassle of dealing with ASC + tab or Prnt Screen and the copy and paste crap?

Wouldn't it be better to make a bind? Print screen is just as much of a hassle and outdated in this day and age.

Been a while since I've played ET but wouldn't something like  "/bind p autoscreenshotJpeg" create a specific screenshot bind for taking in game SS? This way there's no hassle of dealing with ASC + tab or Prnt Screen and the copy and paste crap?

ye might be easyer however I lose often all my binds therefor I prefer this way and im personally used to it hehe but now dingus can choose several ways :D 

• Like 1

By deafult mostly F11 serves for that function of taking screenshots.

• Like 1

Ah, gotcha. 

Like I said, it's been a while hah. I'm little more than a functioning idiot in that department.

F11 - Screenshot 

F12 - Demo

• Like 1