Is Super Jumping allowed on #3?

Ol Smoke

A player named Trace has this ability to super jump all over the maps.  He gets into and onto areas that normally aren't played.

As far as I can see he isn't riding an RPG or anything else.

So is super jumping allowed? 

He claims it is because he has 256fps and that it is legal everywhere else.

The other day on Pipeline he jumped from the sniper hill onto the little shed and rebounded clear up onto the upper roof of the center warehouse.

Trick jumping is allowed in certain situations.

Here's a post I made a few months back when the topic came up.

It's okay as long as he's not getting to spots where he can't be hit/killed.

I.E The bounce to that roof top in mid I'm pretty sure isn't allowed. He can kill from all sides and no one can get to him through natural means. Then again it might be, because he is technically in the open. Otherwise he's use using the 125/250/333 maxFPS settings which are used in trick jumping. COD has a lot of random glitchy spots that you can literally bounce off of if you hit it from the right angle.

Still, most of it is okay if he's not getting to places where he can kill without penalty.

Using jumps to get out of the map, elevator climbs to walk in the sky, getting to spots where you can hide in, but people can't see you are examples of what's not okay. Outside of this, it's alright. There's a thread on glitch spots- I'll see if I can find it.

Here is the official stance as per FA guidelines.

#1 If you cannot be hit in the "glitch" place you have found, then it should not be allowed
#2 If the glitch you are in displaces your body as to make it appear in a different spot than it actually is, then it should not be allowed.
#3 If the glitch is simply a spot you have figured out how to jump/climb up too, while still leaving you visible to enemy players, it should be allowed.
#4 If the glitch you have found allows you to leave the boundaries of the map, aka, fly or fall beneath, it should not be allowed.
#5 If the glitch you are in allows you to shoot with clear visibility through solid objects while remaining invisible to all opponents, it should not be allowed.

And here is a post by Speedfact on the matter when it comes to specific maps. While this is in the private sections, this is also technically public knowledge that can clear up any confusion for future trick jumpers on our server.

To start here are the guidelines about glitching:

For the pics below: green is okay spots (cause i know sometimes people argue about those spots...)
purple means glitching spots. I also explained some spots....

side note:
anyone outside the map barriers are glitching...so i dont have to post every map and that everytime...

pics of awesomeness!:
wetworks:attachicon.gif wetworkdetail2.jpg
strike:attachicon.gif strikedetail2.jpg
pipeline:attachicon.gif pipelinedetail2.jpg
district:attachicon.gif districtdetail2.jpg
crossfire:attachicon.gif crossfiredetail2.jpg
crash:attachicon.gif crashdetail2.jpg
ambush:attachicon.gif ambushdetail2.jpg
backlot:attachicon.gif backlotdetail2.jpg

any questions, comments, concerns let me know (within the next 24hours lol)

more to come once GI approves them...

If you are still unsure, make a demo of the player and post it in the private area. Someone can look and see if it is one FA considers legal, or a glitch.

• 3 weeks later...

I knew all this stuff.  We had never decided about super jumping since I posted it about 3 years ago.  I havent even seen anyone do it in a year or more.

So I posted it again.

Looks like speed doesnt like me doing that.