Long time no see!

Stewark

Greetings again to all of you!  ^_^

Maybe you forgot about me, how i used to shine on the servers, how i used to "murder" everyone on the servers, how WE used to have fun on the servers. Maybe you don't recognize me cuz all of this rust over me.  I fell so hard that even 'Fullmonty' laughs at me. But i see a light at the end of the tunnel, a spark inside that is ready to burst... could it be....

So this is Stewark (hope =F|A=Stewark, but after all of this inactivity...we'll see). Maybe some of you remember me, i hope you do cuz i DO, maybe some say "who TF is this guy?!", but we'll get to know eachother. Indeed it has been a long time of inactivity from me since i am making a career for myself with studies, jobs, tasks etc., but i came today on the servers and felt a joy that i have never felt, well since i was a very active little 'fearless assassin'. Im not saying i'll be the most active guy, but i will try to both here and the servers, mostly S3 and S1.

So thats it! I'M BACK bitches  ( :wub: ) for these couple of days, weeks... we'll see.

Looking forward to meet you again and have some fun! :D

• Like 6

• Leader

So thats it! I'M BACK bitches  ( :wub: ) for these couple of days, weeks... we'll see.

Looking forward to meet you again and have some fun! :D

I sure do remember The Stewark!  If you get a recruit, then you can be a Full Member.  :D

You can get your group reset from "Inactive Member" by asking for a groupe reinstate in " Tracker  → Website Group Fix ".

Like I told you on server yesterday, glad to see you again Stew! You bring with you a ton of good memories from Jay3 and its past "glory" (your word)! Welcome back mate!!  :)