What's the best vacation you've ever taken?

Elf

Tell us you coolest places you been too???

I went to Hong Kong one year in 2010 it was pretty cool.

2nd) Seaside Oregon, I love that place!

I feel you on Hong Kong, absolutely amazing. We had about 8 hours there while traveling from Borneo Malaysia back to Sweden again. We walked around a bit, found the Hard rock café, took a bite and bought our hurricane glasses me and my dad (fanatic collector of those) and enjoyed the city buildings, people and the surroundings. 

My favorite thou is when I was in Chile for a month over 14/15. My dad got a Chilean wife so we visited here relatives. That was something new. We also spended 6 nights on Easter Island aswell as Cusco, Peru to visit Machu Picchu. That was something epic. All of the history behind I found very interesting.

Over the summer a couple of years back, I went to New Mexico with my Grandparents in their trailer in a secluded kind of place. It was really fun! We heard coyotes outside howling and we got to go to town, which is basically a gas station, a school and some buildings. :)

Been all over Canada. Everything is pretty awesome. Except Saskatchewan. f***in' flatter than hell.

Best as in most fun, was probably Vegas. Beer all day, 'erre day.

• Like 1

Pretty much everywhere in my home country (Greece). If I had to pick a single place, perhaps the island of Santorini.

From the places I've been abroad, holidays in Switzerland were awesome. And London, quite an interesting city.

Spent 2 weeks off the coast of Maine working as a deckhand on a Schooner. I got to visit a lot of awesome places like Bar Harbor. Beautiful place up there. Portland is a great city too, its not where most people would think of going for a vacation, but its beautiful up there and has amazing weather