Hi

Rambaa

20 members have voted

1. 1. I like the weather when it's..

• Bright&Sunny
    • Raining/foggy/cold.
    • Neutral.

I hates the cold weather. Granted although I live in the south it does get damn cold down here sometimes. Last year was the worst winter in about 5 or 6 years. Freakin cold, iced up roads, freezing my arse off.... <_<

The only good thing about the cold is when it snows so much, that you have to call in to work, then have your friends bring over their 4x4s and alcohol and go sled riding off a monstrous hill!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Besides, when it's hot you just wear less clothing. I'd rather take it off than pile it on! ;)

Guest R..pace!

I like rain, it's soothing: I tend to want to take a nap when it rains. I especially like storms because of the sight of lightning and the smell of ozone after a lightning storm. It'd be so cool if we could see upper-atmospheric lighting such as sprites from the surface:

Upperatmoslight1.jpg

Like the rain. IDK why it just makes everything feel more dramatic i s'pose. Also I like running in the rain because it cools you down (Well duh) but I don't like snow. It's too cold and its awful for running. The sun just dehydrates me and makes me sleepy... Just prefer rain but I don't mind if its not too bright and not too warm I can cope. :P