WHO IS YOU FAVORITE MUSIC ARTIST?

GetServed

Im a music fan, I stand any genre except rap or reggaeton. My taste goes from rock (Pink Floyd, Guns n' Roses, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, etc), blues (B.B. King) to reggae (Peter Tosh, Bob Marley) or instrumental like classical music (Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi, Shubert). I also love electronic music, I started listening deep house and progressive but lately im more into psytrance and chill out.

I also have a special place in my heart for 80's music like Simple Minds, Roxy Music, Ultravox, Spandau Ballet, Depeche Mode, etc...

• Like 3

CMFT

Corey Taylor has the widest vocal range (and the thickest friggin' neck in the world) of any rock/metal singer around.

Planning to see Slipknot on Aug. 25. Maggot For Life!

Dude you should hear faith no more with mike patton, maybe you´ll change your opinion,

I hear a lot of music, from very different genres, but i must confess if i had to pick one that would be pink floyd

• Like 2

Dude you should hear faith no more with mike patton, maybe you´ll change your opinion,

I hear a lot of music, from very different genres, but i must confess if i had to pick one that would be pink floyd

Patton is pretty cool shit. He's got some weird ass style with Mr. Bungle. His orchestra stuff is pretty cool too. Guy is definitely a very talented singer. 

He and Serj Tankian of SOAD put together a pretty kick ass tune for a movie soundtrack. Serj is another one of my favourites for his singing style.

I have quite a few favourite music artists based on genre. If I had to pick one, it would probably be The Misfits. All eras. f*** the purists and their Danzig vs Graves vs Jerry shit. All three eras have some really kick ass tunes. I just found out that Danzig has reunited with the Misfits for a reunion tour. Which is amazing as shit, considering G'N'R all made up and got back together too. 

Some 'Fits tunes I dig.

• Like 1

Man, I listen to a LOT of music.

I can't narrow it down to one band either.  It's like the weather...it's always changing.  I can listen to anything from Country to Rap, EDM to Speed Metal, Classical to Punk, Ska to Hard Rock...it's music and it encourages the soul.  It has a philosophical meaning with lyrics and chords.  It moves you, it encourages you, it makes you want to do something.  Its music.

The bands I listen to the most are:

The Beatles

Pink Floyd

Led Zeppelin

KISS

Van Halen

AC/DC

Yes

Rolling Stones

The Who

The Police

The Raconteurs

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Soundgarden

Nirvana

Pearl Jam

STP

Rage Against The Machine

Public Enemy

RHCP

Fishbone

The Chemical Brothers

Deadmau5

Those are in heavy rotation for me...lately it's been

The Black Keys

Marilyn Manson

The Claypool Lennon Delirium

The Voodoo Glow Skulls

David Lee Roth solo

Wolfmother

The Winstons

Widespread Panic

• Like 5

SLIPKNOT FTW

+1

CMFT

Corey Taylor has the widest vocal range (and the thickest friggin' neck in the world) of any rock/metal singer around.

Planning to see Slipknot on Aug. 25. Maggot For Life!

Corey Taylor is a beast. I saw them live last month, he's amazing even with a broken neck!

Enjoy your show!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...