CarbonAutics CFG request

Carbonautics

questo script, l'ho creato per Carbonautics,
ma può essere usato da tutti,
sostituire i nomi e GL

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------

// cambia nome script da Lenovo

imposta namechange "vstr nome1" 
imposta nome1 "seta nome ^ 2 = ^ 0F ^ 7 | ^ 0A ^ 1 = ^ 0CarbonAutics ^ 2 * ^ 7 * ^ 1 *; imposta namechange vstr nome2; Echo Current Status: ^ 1name1"
imposta nome2 "nome seta ^ 7 = ^ 1F ^ 7 | ^ 1A ^ 7 = ^ DCarbonAutics ^ 2 * ^ 7 * ^ 1 *; imposta namechange vstr nome3; Echo Current Status: ^ 1name2"
set name3 "nome seta ^ 2 = ^ 7F ^ 3 | ^ 7A ^ 0 = ^ 7CarbonAutics ^ 2 * ^ 3 * ^ 0 *; imposta namechange vstr nome4; Echo Current Status: ^ 1name3 "
set name4" seta nome ^ 2 = ^ 4F ^ 7 | ^ 4A ^ 1 = ^ 4CarbonAutics ^ 2 * ^ 7 * ^ 1 *; set namechange vstr nome5; Echo Current Status: ^ 1name4 "
set name5" nome seta ^ 0 = ^ 1F ^ 0 | ^ 1A ^ 0 = ^ 1CarbonAutics ^ 0 * ^ 1 * ^ 0 *; imposta namechange vstr nome6; Echo Current Status: ^ 1name5 "
set name6" nome seta ^ 0 = F | A = CarbonAutics ***; imposta namechange vstr nome1; Echo Current Status: ^ 1name6 "

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

Scarica carbonautics.cfg da = F | A = Lenovo

Scarica nome.cfg

incolla questa riga di comando nel collegamento di et
ed esegui come amministratore

+ imposta com_hunkmegs 256; + imposta com_zonemegs 128; + imposta com_soundmegs 128; + imposta cl_punkbuster 0; + imposta r_displayrefresh 75; + imposta r_gamma 2; + collega jay3.clan-fa.com:27960

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------

elimina autoexec.cfg e etconfig.cfg da etmain e Jaymod

metti la cfg in etmain

entra nel gioco con cfg default

scrivi / esegui carbonautica

scrivi / vid_restart

prova questa risoluzione e visualizza l'aggiornamento

Compagno GL

Only reason why you shouldn't have any "extra" lines in your cfg, is the fact that the size of the cfg gets too big and therefore takes time for et to read it.

Just keep it simple, dont have spaces in beetween lines and separate cfg's if you use lots of binds/scripts. Keep single file under 10 kb and you eliminate one reason why game might feel clumsy or laggy.

You can have binds.cfg, scripts.cfg etc and just exec them all from your main cfg. I dont use autoexec, because it usually doesnt work automatically, but just name.cfg and exec it.

Here a example how I setup my cfg in a nice tight package: 

//DEMO SCRIPT
set demor "vstr demoon"
set demoon "autorecord; set demor vstr demooff; echo ^2Recording ^pDemo"
set demooff "stoprecord; set demor vstr demoon; echo ^1Stopped ^pRecording"
//STATS TOPSHOT SCRIPT
set statisticsall "vstr statistics"
set statistics "+topshots;+stats; set statisticsall vstr statistics2"
set statistics2 "-topshots;-stats; set statisticsall vstr statistics"
//COMMAND MAP SCRIPT
set mapout "+mapexpand; set map vstr mapin"
set mapin "-mapexpand; set map vstr mapout"
set map "vstr mapout"

Btw does screen support 75Mhz? Usually it doesn't and will cause issues, so check that before adding in command line. 

Edited by RendeL
  • Like 1

I modified the resolution of the remake of his cfg, at 1024x768 that's why I put r_displayrefresh 75,
that will surely be supported at that resolution,
he can change at will.
The display refresh is very important, in theory should be at 120hz or even at 144hz, it is absurd to play with 0 or 60, because you want to have a resolution of 1920 x 1080, better to lower the resolution, to get less eye problems, and moreover, stability of the visual.
I have my opinion to play online at peak performance, and I want to let her try it, then he is free to choose.
Besides, he also has a bad connection with a significant ping, certainly with low resolution, the characters will be great, but if you put all the details to the maximum, from the control panel of the video card, and if you play with the settings of the fov highest , you'll have smaller characters again, but a graphic resolution that allows you more fps, and you will not have that feeling of slowing down that many players have at 1920 x 1080 (which is useless, if you do not have at least one i7 processor and a geforce for example 1070)
I personally raise the resolution, only if I have to create a movie.

regarding the autoexec.cfg
I fully agree

and I add above all that I do not even use the profiles

my age, every time it opens up as if it were new

obviously it is skipped every time, because I run it from the shortcut, where I also insert connect and the server address, so I do not use anything of the control panel of age, a volt that are inside the server (with my cfg default) I do mine and confirm with vid_restart

in this way I'm sure not to create conflicts, and other problems, and my game will always be fluid, and how I decided it from my cfg

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Cquattro said:

I modified the resolution of the remake of his cfg, at 1024x768 that's why I put r_displayrefresh 75,
that will surely be supported at that resolution,
he can change at will.
The display refresh is very important, in theory should be at 120hz or even at 144hz, it is absurd to play with 0 or 60, because you want to have a resolution of 1920 x 1080, better to lower the resolution, to get less eye problems, and moreover, stability of the visual.

I have to disagree on that. Simply, because your screen should also support the higher values (check from gpu settings, pic below). Normal flat screen supports 60 hz, then if you buy more expensive one, it can go up to 144 hz. It is a huge advantage imo.

1034847912_nimetn.thumb.jpg.d39f5fe56bb15027ee9b2bf97f6072e7.jpg

Edited by RendeL
typo

4 minutes ago, RendeL said:

Non sono d'accordo su questo. Semplicemente, perché lo schermo dovrebbe supportare anche i valori più alti (controlla dalle impostazioni della gpu, foto sotto). Lo schermo piatto normale supporta 60 Hz, quindi se ne acquisti uno più costoso, può salire a 144 Hz. È un enorme vantaggio imo.

1034847912_nimetn.thumb.jpg.d39f5fe56bb15027ee9b2bf97f6072e7.jpg

maybe google translator, he was wrong, and you did not understand that I'm saying your own thing

what I mean is this:

better to have the lowest resolution that guarantees the highest displayrefresh that the monitor supports

• Haha 1

I use a TV even and not a monitor, because I see it better being 32 inches,

mine reaches a maximum of 1366x768 60hz,

but if I use it at 1024 x 768 I get 75hz, and increase my fps, as well as being more stable without wobbling the view

last clarification:

try everyone to perform "timedemo"

performed at all resolutions

and I guarantee you that the most prestigious is 1024 x 768

if it annoys you, see the big characters

you can change your fov up to 130, it will not bother on a big monitor at this low resolution

----------------------------------------

I also add that the cfg auoexec.cfg of Carbonautic

it was corrupted by 2 double binds

example bind d with a setting
repeated with another setting

and then
silk r_customaspect "1"
r_customheight "1080" silk
silk r_customwidth "1920"

attention, if you do not change

silk r_customaspect "-1"

the resolution will not be applied

because by default, the highest resolution when the game of ET was born was 1600x1200

silk r_customaspect "-1" allows you to go widescreen

otherwise you would play at 1920 x1080 with r_fullscreen "0"

What he wants to say is if you change your resolution, and get it lower, you can OC your monitor refresh rate. i get 75hz max at any resolution till 1024*576 (16:9) or 1024*768(4:3) with my 60hz on 1920*1080.

• Thanks 1