POKEMON GO Available in 26 countries

Mr.Karizmatic

Pokémon GO is available in twenty-six new countries. As of tonight, Trainers living in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Switzerland are able to download Pokémon GO from the Play Store or App Store.

Enjoy guys ... and fk no asian countires ..... but good luck...........

Pokémon GO is available in twenty-six new countries. As of tonight, Trainers nerds living in....

Enjoy guys ... and fk no asian countires ..... but good luck...........

Asians got more important things to do, such as nerding advanced tactics in LoL for up to 16 hours per day so no time for catching dem pokemons.

• Platinum VIP

Asians got more important things to do, such as nerding advanced tactics in LoL for up to 16 hours per day so no time for catching dem pokemons.

I catch pokemon 16h a day, problem?

• Like 1

aniky is just jealouse that he doesnt understand the game or too lazy to walk around.... and its trainers not nerds ........

From my view this game is pure cancer.... sorry, but seeing some twat walk into a mother and her child cause he had his face stuck on his phone..... or the situation i had like 5 or 6 hours ago, We are enjoying few pints in a pub and suddenly an underage guy pops into a bar does something with his phone, then he proceeds to announce to everyone he caught a rare pokemon, This trend made me die a little, I shouldn't live on this planet xD

gx6cXMm.gif

also, the argument that this game makes you walk is pure bullshit, if you need a game for kids to walk... guess what, YOU are the lazy one here

• Like 2