POKEMON GO

Mr.Karizmatic

today wasthe first playble day since friday, fairly ssmoorth overall.

f*** that nearby bug tho

lol yeah yesterday was really a great day without any server crash during the day caught like 50 pokemons.. and got and AERODACTYLE........... so hypeeeeeeeeeee

Keep the thread to the point please.

While I understand everyone has different viewpoint on the game, respect each others views alright...no bashing, name calling or trolling will be allowed to continue in this thread. I mean seriously its a game guys. If you are really getting piss and dissing people because of a game they play, that makes you even lower than that game doesnt it? If you all continue to fight in any of the pokemon go threads I will start issuing warnings and having to actually do work, which its me...so I will be very pissed while doing work. So if you have a problem with the game don't read/post in a thread about it, just ignore it and let the players have fun discussing their game.

So behave, respect each other and respect the topic. If I have to comeback and clean up this thread again it will not be with a happy face.

That being said to all the pokemon go guys, hope you are enjoying the game safely.

(Also sorry if this doesnt make sense...its 3am and my spelling/logical sentence structure suuucckkkssss)

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 5

Went to a vacation park close to where I live yesterday with a few friends, 4 gyms there and a bunch of pokestops, very unexpected :o.

At the end of the day all the gyms belonged to team red :D

• Like 3

Keep the thread to the point please.

While I understand everyone has different viewpoint on the game, respect each others views alright...no bashing, name calling or trolling will be allowed to continue in this thread. I mean seriously its a game guys. If you are really getting piss and dissing people because of a game they play, that makes you even lower than that game doesnt it? If you all continue to fight in any of the pokemon go threads I will start issuing warnings and having to actually do work, which its me...so I will be very pissed while doing work. So if you have a problem with the game don't read/post in a thread about it, just ignore it and let the players have fun discussing their game.

So behave, respect each other and respect the topic. If I have to comeback and clean up this thread again it will not be with a happy face.

That being said to all the pokemon go guys, hope you are enjoying the game safely.

(Also sorry if this doesnt make sense...its 3am and my spelling/logical sentence structure suuucckkkssss)

thx mate... hope they understand....

• Like 1

everyone who is playing pokemon go and which is released in there respective countires try pokivision website it sure helps u capture pokemon and shows the exact location and time of pokemon...

• Platinum VIP

everyone who is playing pokemon go and which is released in there respective countires try pokivision website it sure helps u capture pokemon and shows the exact location and time of pokemon...

pokevision is pretty neat, found out the pier nearby is quite a good spawn. but to find nearby pokemon with it is a bit lame, thus once the nearby bug us fixed I wpnt use it for that purpose :P

• Like 1

pokevision is pretty neat, found out the pier nearby is quite a good spawn. but to find nearby pokemon with it is a bit lame, thus once the nearby bug us fixed I wpnt use it for that purpose :P

I feel sad that they shut the website down :( . Such a good site.

• Like 1

I feel sad that they shut the website down :( . Such a good site.

fingers cross hope they bring back the site soon in future after global release .......

Well now I'm almost to the pizza place door and out comes Sailor Moon with a plate piled high with slices and a huge fountain drink in her other mitt elbowing the door open like a St. Louis Rams offensive lineman.  Almost took me out at the same time.  I had to tap dance around he...the table and Charlie Brown in a zig zag fashion like a human pinball.  I didn't want whatever they had rubbing off on me.  I don't need that infecting me at all!  I'm now behind the Sinatra Rat Pack and I wasn't paying attention to them in that shuffle.  Now they're all waving their texting machines around and doing the orgy dance like the Charlie Brown gang was earlier.  They're jumping up and down and flailing around more too.  Red screams out that she "Got it!!!!"...I don't know what whe got...the winning Powerball ticket...her first orgasm...or won the prize showcase on The Price Is Right but she's exhausted spent and the whole gang is looking approvingly like Joseph and the donkey when Mary gave birth to the baby Jesus in the manger.

Hoolly f***. I wish I had the version of Pokemon go you are playing

• Like 1

I don't play this game but it's funny how marketing is this game.

Following the success, my company decided to be a "pokestore" or something like this, to attract people in our garage and sell them cars at the same time :lol:

Hope i will not see crazy guys coming lol

I don't play this game but it's funny how marketing is this game.

Following the success, my company decided to be a "pokestore" or something like this, to attract people in our garage and sell them cars at the same time :lol:

Hope i will not see crazy guys coming lol

YOUR NEW CUSTOMER !!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

f*** they released in asia but not in india wtf is going on.. india is the second largest populted country and first in asia and still no pokemon go wtffffffffffffffffffffffff