Looking for a new phone!

Hey guys I am currently searching for a new phone....

I currently have an Huawei Ascend Plus, a piece of junk :P

Here are the things that I consider important:

1. Good wifi reception ( current phone drops wifi constantly)

2. No internal storage issues, my phone accepts and uses SD card that has plenty of space but internal storage still prevents me from downloading much at all

3. Decent camera 

4. Decent battery

5. Preferably not huge

Any and all help will be appreciated :) 

Samsung S7, have it since some weeks now. best phone i ever had.

fast, not too big, good battery, kick ass camera, feels like good quality

if u dont want an iphone then i think its better to go with samsung... and s7 is pretty hight price ( close to iphone so if u want s7 better is iphone if u are intrested) but u can try low budget samsung J series phones or oneplus is a good option too...moto g4 is pretty good one its new and tbh pretty good.....

• Like 1

I'm using almost a phone/tablet because it's a 6" phone.. Motorola Nexus 6, it has a great battery, durability, decent camera but its huge..

So atm cant recommend any phone. I had a Samsung S5 then moved to the Nexus 6.. GL

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

No to anything Samsung. God no. Why would you want all that bloatware that you'll never use clogging up your memory, storage and app drawer?

I also have the Nexus 6. Had it since launch. Rooted it, completely customized, tweaked. It's not a phone, it's a muscle car. But it's almost 2 years old. Do some research on phones OTHER than Samsung or iJunk.

www.xda-developers.com is the most comprehensive site for info on every phone out there.

Can;t do this to an Ijunk:

Screenshot_2015-02-19-15-58-101_zpse377d

Screenshot_20160712-030903_zps9nwdotcx.p

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 4

Hey, I have just bought my phone a few months[3months ago]. Its kickass as per my opinion. Here are the specs:

Its 5.5' screen with IPS captive screen, has multitouch corning glass 4

5.0.1 lollipop, upgradable to 6.0

Its quad core 1.2 ghz[snapdragon 410]

CAMERA Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR Video 1080p@30fps, Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0 BATTERY   Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery Stand-by Up to 914 h (3G) Talk time Up to 38 h (3G)

And this is the best thing it has 5000mah battery, what else do you need,eh?

For more details visit:https://www.amazon.com/Asus-Zenfone-ZC550KL-5000mAh-Smartphone/dp/B01FSTQN2Q/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1468419940&sr=8-4&keywords=asus+zenfone+max+zc550kl

There are 2 versions of this 1 with 16gb rom and 1 with 32 gb rom

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Android 5.0.1 is VERY old. 6.0.1 is the newest and being an ASUS, which I love all things ASUS, it's probably one of  the last to get updates

• Like 1

So I am pleased looking at the moto g4 like karizmatic said but I dont know whether to go with the normal 32gb moto g4 or the 64 gb g4 plus

Note: the g4 plus has 4gb of ram and the normal g4 has 2gb

Normal: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/motorola-moto-g-4th-generation-4g-lte-with-32gb-memory-cell-phone-unlocked-white/5191301.p?id=bb5191301&skuId=5191301

Plus: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/motorola-moto-g-plus-(4th-generation)-4g-lte-with-64gb-memory-cell-phone-(unlocked)-black/5191504.p?id=bb5191504&skuId=5191504

Im not a hardcore gamer on my phone and dont do a lot of crazy customization but I would like it to last several years and not have problems so is 2gb ram enough? 

• Like 1

Android 5.0.1 is VERY old. 6.0.1 is the newest and being an ASUS, which I love all things ASUS, it's probably one of  the last to get updates

lol Im running Android 4.0.4