DFighter

status update

You got to keep both of them? Hope you are up and running soon. Well not running in toilet though:P

yes I still have both of them :D they only 'rerouted' a vain in my kidney and the best news I just got I probably may leave tommorrow morning to house finally :P each day feels like a week :P

• Like 1

each day feels like a week :P

Don't they have TV and magazines for you, or are those too "old-fashioned" for you?

Don't they have TV and magazines for you, or are those too "old-fashioned" for you?

the tv is smaller then the screen of my laptop is :P and magazines well I downloaded 10 seasons of donald duck does that count :P ? :D but tonight atleast some football on tv as in EU football hehe

the tv is smaller then the screen of my laptop is :P and magazines well I downloaded 10 seasons of donald duck does that count :P ? :D but tonight atleast some football on tv as in EU football hehe

Donald duck? What drugs did they gave you @ hospital? X)

Donald duck? What drugs did they gave you @ hospital? X)

some great shit morfine I think :D but but but :( stopped taking that yesterday and still like the donald duck :D

some great shit morfine I think :D but but but :( stopped taking that yesterday and still like the donald duck :D

Ehh I'll pray for your soul m8 :D

• Like 1

Very nice to hear it went good.

Will take it easy on you for a couple of months. nub. :ph34r:

• Like 1