Marco Polo Season 2 released ( recomended )

I have watched some of the episodes and I am not yet sure if I really like it.

Its kinda becoming a soap.. Only intriges and almost no big fights.. its becoming the bold and the beautifull if they dont watch out.. The emotions played are also very melodramatic..

i Wont post any info here since that can ruin your watch fun

• Like 1

I have watched some of the episodes and I am not yet sure if I really like it.

Its kinda becoming a soap.. Only intriges and almost no big fights.. its becoming the bold and the beautifull if they dont watch out.. The emotions played are also very melodramatic..

i Wont post any info here since that can ruin your watch fun

I saw only 3 episodes atleast 2.5 I see your point I expected also more fights and less intriges etc :P but dont know what will follow often the start is a bit less compare to the end

• Like 2

Really liked season1 but I gave up on S02 after 3 episodes. But some might like, just try it anyway.

Besides... Once you've seen the latest GoT, it's hard to find any "historical" show interesting  B):ph34r:

• Like 2

Really liked season1 but I gave up on S02 after 3 episodes. But some might like, just try it anyway.

Besides... Once you've seen the latest GoT, it's hard to find any "historical" show interesting  B):ph34r:

and becides that 1st to 7th epside from got this last season also were not really great but the last few made it all worth it eventually :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...