Game of thrones season 6 seasonfinale

DFighter

The finale was f***ing amazing, especially the last 20 minutes. 

The "Promise me, ned" scene following Jon Snow's King of the North scene made me Jizz loads

• Like 1

I didn't know how they would follow up the last GoT episode, which was also amazing, but they did it amazingly.

• Like 1

Episode 10 has been broadcasted? Is it the final of the season ? (forced myself to wait until end of the season to watch it all in one shot)

Yes last night it was broadcasted in the US I guess so stupid others have to wait a day while once its released it can be found everywhere :P

• Like 1

Yes last night it was broadcasted in the US I guess so stupid others have to wait a day while once its released it can be found everywhere :P

Great... I'll rush home tonight to watch the full season, thanks !  :D

• Like 2

Wow! Awesome finale. Really unfair we have to wait another year now

Cersei taking care of the business like a freakin Q she is, slays!
Arya freakin' Stark, slaaayed

Lady freakin' Mormont freakin' slayed!

Dany on her freakin' way, slay Q!

The kids, lil' savages, slayed!

It will be an amazing next season.

Bunch of the characters died once again, not particulary sad. Tommen was in the way of the action and Margaery turned lame.

Sam was a sweetheart, made me laugh - library looked like something from the Hogwarts :3

And wait okay what?? Promise me Ned? Okay Jon's the baby and Robert's his dad? What??
So he is (one of the) rightful heirs to the Iron Throne as well? Where's that dude Gendry though? Was the last scene we saw of him was him in the boat escaping from the Iron Islands? What??

• Like 3

Wow! Awesome finale. Really unfair we have to wait another year now

Cersei taking care of the business like a freakin Q she is, slays!

Arya freakin' Stark, slaaayed

Lady freakin' Mormont freakin' slayed!

Dany on her freakin' way, slay Q!

The kids, lil' savages, slayed!

It will be an amazing next season.

Bunch of the characters died once again, not particulary sad. Tommen was in the way of the action and Margaery turned lame.

Sam was a sweetheart, made me laugh - library looked like something from the Hogwarts :3

And wait okay what?? Promise me Ned? Okay Jon's the baby and Robert's his dad? What??

So he is (one of the) rightful heirs to the Iron Throne as well? Where's that dude Gendry though? Was the last scene we saw of him was him in the boat escaping from the Iron Islands? What??

How can you like Cersei? Yes, she is bad ass but at this point she is above and beyond the Mad King after pulling that stunt.

I loved how Arya's killing of the Freys paralleled Bran's story.  If you don't remember, here is a short version (I don't remember names):

A King visited the Wall with his son and the chef killed the King's son and made a meat pie which was then given to the King.  He enjoyed it so much he ate 2 slices.  The 7 gods turned the chef into a giant white rate that can only eat his children.  Bran's brother makes a remark about it being a cruel punishment for murder.  Bran replies that they did it because murdering a guest under your roof is unforgivable.

Danny's armada is ridiculous.  If you haven't watched the episode pause it and stand up close to the screen because the number of ships goes back beyond the horizon.  Does anyone know how long it takes to cross the narrow sea because Varys is a fast traveler.  It is so hard to imagine back to season 1 when she was a beggar queen with nothing and now she is power posing on her way across the poison water.

No, Jon is the son of Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen.  You are right that he has claim to the throne.  He is basically Danny's cousin if I am using the word right.

I think at this point we are to assume Gendry died sailing back.  He couldn't sail or swim, no weapon.

Also, did anyone catch how Tyrion told Danny she was like his sword... possibly Lightbringer

How can you like Cersei? Yes, she is bad ass but at this point she is above and beyond the Mad King after pulling that stunt.

I loved how Arya's killing of the Freys paralleled Bran's story.  If you don't remember, here is a short version (I don't remember names):

A King visited the Wall with his son and the chef killed the King's son and made a meat pie which was then given to the King.  He enjoyed it so much he ate 2 slices.  The 7 gods turned the chef into a giant white rate that can only eat his children.  Bran's brother makes a remark about it being a cruel punishment for murder.  Bran replies that they did it because murdering a guest under your roof is unforgivable.

Danny's armada is ridiculous.  If you haven't watched the episode pause it and stand up close to the screen because the number of ships goes back beyond the horizon.  Does anyone know how long it takes to cross the narrow sea because Varys is a fast traveler.  It is so hard to imagine back to season 1 when she was a beggar queen with nothing and now she is power posing on her way across the poison water.

No, Jon is the son of Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen.  You are right that he has claim to the throne.  He is basically Danny's cousin if I am using the word right.

I think at this point we are to assume Gendry died sailing back.  He couldn't sail or swim, no weapon.

Also, did anyone catch how Tyrion told Danny she was like his sword... possibly Lightbringer

I just like her, what can I say. I like bad asses. She wasn't like the Mad King trying to kill all of his people.

There was a targeted audience, High Sparrow, sparrows, septas and their entourage at the sept. Waiting to convict her. She killed them all.

Only logical since her life was at the stake, Tommen's future etc.

And ummm. Okay I knew that, Jon is Targaryen. Who was the baby then? Robb? Promise her what Ned? I don't get it at all.

I don't think Gendry's dead, he could've died a lot of times, they even chased him and tried to kill him once it was known he's Roberts son but he didn't die. It would be so stupid if he died now, considering he didn't have a big role except running away from the Cerseis men.

• Like 1

And ummm. Okay I knew that, Jon is Targaryen. Who was the baby then? Robb? Promise her what Ned? I don't get it at all.

The baby was Jon of Lyanna Stark (Who you saw) and Rhaegar Targaryen. She told Ned "Promise me, Ned" to not tell Robert Baratheon that Jon was born from Rhaegar and to raise him as his own in secret.

During this flashback, the war known as "The Rebellion" is happening. The Rebellion is a result of Lyanna Stark being kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen and other reasons. Robert Boratheon was bethrothed to Lyanna Stark, and loved Lyanna stark. Lyanna did not love Robert, she arguabley loved Rhaegar and Robert hated Rhaegar. During the Batlle of the Trident, Robert smashed Rhaegar with his Big axe and ultimately killed him. The scene with Arthur Dayne (dude with 2 swords) and the tower of Joy happens right after this. If Robert knew that Jon was born from Targaryen blood, he would have killed baby Jon.

What happened last night confirmed Popular fan theory R+L=J. This theory spans from way back into book one. Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon

If you want to know more about this fascinating theory, watch this video.

• Like 2

The baby was Jon of Lyanna Stark (Who you saw) and Rhaegar Targaryen. She told Ned "Promise me, Ned" to not tell Robert Baratheon that Jon was born from Rhaegar and to raise him as his own in secret.

During this flashback, the war known as "The Rebellion" is happening. The Rebellion is a result of Lyanna Stark being kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen and other reasons. Robert Boratheon was bethrothed to Lyanna Stark, and loved Lyanna stark. Lyanna did not love Robert, she arguabley loved Rhaegar and Robert hated Rhaegar. During the Batlle of the Trident, Robert smashed Rhaegar with his Big axe and ultimately killed him. The scene with Arthur Dayne (dude with 2 swords) and the tower of Joy happens right after this. If Robert knew that Jon was born from Targaryen blood, he would have killed baby Jon.

What happened last night confirmed Popular fan theory R+L=J. This theory spans from way back into book one. Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon

If you want to know more about this fascinating theory, watch this video.

My god, I thought we knew this. This all is the story we know. The way the made the scene seemed like there was a whole lotta revelation there.. That's what confused me.

Well alright, thaaanks.

Thanks Jobba.

Gendry is irrelevant at this point.  His only purpose was to further other character's plot lines.  He could have sat on the Iron Throne or died as a sacrifice for Stannis.

Audrey google Azor Ahai or the price that was promised... you mind is about to get blown.

Thanks Jobba.

Gendry is irrelevant at this point.  His only purpose was to further other character's plot lines.  He could have sat on the Iron Throne or died as a sacrifice for Stannis.

Audrey google Azor Ahai or the price that was promised... you mind is about to get blown.

Then why didn't Ned tell at least Catelyn so she wouldn't hate the poor kid.

Gendry was in it too much not to be relevant at some point. He's the rightful heir to the throne too haha

Why was my mind meant to blown for that Bor? I remember someone telling me about it before too. Or maybe it was in the show itself

• Like 1

This final episode was really fantastic (epic most peeps will say).

Still da ladies are really in power! just like in real life ;)

1. Sansa clearly did not like snow getting all the power and little finger is already whispering in her ears (hopefully this wont be the case next season)

2. Arya, used the many-faced God assasin tac in great style and is back near winterfell. I hope we will see a lot of her next season..

3. The always hot mother of dragons left at last for kingslanding.. No stalling there at last

4. The ladies from Braavos together with the surviving lady thyrel and plotting possibly with our mother of dragons

5. Last but not least.. cersei... She showed to be a worthy opponent for Daenerys.

Btw I did not like her in the beginning but after her walk of shame and her very dark and strong fight against the religious guys, I start to like her.. Now she is a really strong one after getting the perfect revenge.. Destroying all her enemies.. She is now free from looking out for her children and will be merslyless I am "afraid"..

Ok some guys are important too:

Snow, brann, both lannister brothers, and the white walkers (i didnt see ladies overthere)...

Will next season be the final?

• Like 1