COOP expand to 16 players

Narug0

COOP expand to 16 players  

21 members have voted

1. 1. COOP expand to 16 players

• Yes!
    • No!

We can expand to 16 slots and also manage number and difficulty of the bots. 

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Narug0
  • Like 3

YES! We seem to be getting more players so it would be great to get more slots :)

Why not ?

There are bots ? When i joined yesterday, i got the message "waiting for players"

Gengis

I'm finishing the test in my home server, let me ask DD if i can run a test server, so everyone can try it on. But our server is getting populated and change it now I think is not good, lets run a test server and see how it really works. And depending on how things are going we might get the two online.

• Like 4

ok guys if u never played in a server with 16 slots, if u not have u need create new folder called scripts at " D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\insurgency2\insurgency\scripts " so you can able to download files from fastdl...

yep

is running feel free for test it.

steam://connect/108.61.21.93:27029

copy & past it your browser and will connect to server

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Narug0

Tested it yesterday evening. At first it didn't let me in, but second try I went right in with no issue. I actually had someone come in and play a couple of rounds of Hunt with me. Works great. I did notice I couldn't slide. This seemed a little strange, but not too bad. I was able to get the incendiary nade while in the support class. It came in handy destroying a cache.

One concern is it might be to easy with a full server of players and fewer bots. I want to tweak bot difficulty as we go to balance things. Let me know how things go on the server.