BF1 server?

excedo

it is an epic game tbh but as we started insurgency. lets increase its popularity more. we introduce new game and then if both dont go well its just waste .. so lets wait till we get more options for BF1 etc...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

well i got bf1,i got it in blackfridays,its a really nice game!!!

But with i hear,u cant rent a server for ur own clan,u can rent one but the name will be same as the others!!!

its supposed to change,but i didnt know when it will happen!!

EA still stupid like COD did before,that not help all clan growing and want continue to play new game with her clan!!!

I think he want more die our clan and got all profit of his pocket !!!

but for sure,if u want rent a server,u need to have 10 member playing and keep server in spectateur for full it!!! u need to invest a lot in time and money and need to have regular to help u,so if u dont have this,ur server never get up and will be full a day,and empty a week if no one care about it!!!

iam in for that,thats my last week of work,will be 3 month with time to play,so if some is willing,i will too!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm in, and have been leader of past F|A Battlefield servers. I'm just not sure If I could host the servers on my own financially or intellectually. This post gives me hope that we could come together and make something happen even if its for a one or two month trial period. BF1 players please add me and PM maybe we can make something happen.

Edited by thundercunt