Which movie you wish they would redo/remake

=PoW=GeneralLee

• Platinum VIP

Isn't there a couple of prequels / sequels to cloverfield?  I thought that franchise had a few movies now.

Edit* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverfield_(franchise)

I haven't seen 10 Cloverfield lane and never made the connection. SOunds like it doesn't pick up where CLoverfield left off, but I might be wrong

Well, I had just read the title of this topic and said The Warriors haha. Since that is taken already I made a list of movies that are worth some attention nowadays.

That can be a remake, like for The Wanderers, or a follow up (sometimes a part 2,3,4,5,6, sometimes a movie in the same theme). All movies mentioned are gems in their own right. So I don't expect a remake or theme-base to be better... it is just that I like them so much, a new movie means a new chance to see something worthwhile.

To not make a list of 50 movies I will just give some examples in different types of movie ;)

1. Boondock Saints

2. Leon

3. Gladiator

4. Death Wish

5. Blade

6. A Clockwork Orange

7. Any Akira Kurosawa movie (Although I am very scared for any american adaptation of an asian movie. Maybe this should be done in Asia/ Japan too then)

8. The Prophecy

Edited by Helsen

I wish they would not remake classics. 90% of time those films fail miserably in comparison to originals......

And i'd also like that no god damn modern star wars movies ever came out