Tomato Early Blight - Brown spots on stem

daredevil

February Farm Report called for abnormal cool temps for the northern tear states for this spring and they have been right so far, June is still colder than normal here in Michigan. Most of us in the neighborhood have bought greenhouses. Its helping allot. I should have about 35 quarts of tomatoes this year. 

anyone need some habaneros green,yellow, or fire red? lol burn the hair off your tongue. lol 

helps allot with you start from " your own seeds "..... and do your own thing....

Edited by BnBChumMaster

With our current weather nothing will last. I believe my 3 friends in neighbor hood had same issue. I guess lot's of plant got it. Weather is messed up this year. 

Went to higher 40's during summer once and it changes from 60 to 80 like crazy. All this people cutting trees is gonna mess up weather balancing. Summer started after 15th June!

You got some nice tomatoes going mate. I wish mine were like that!

Climate is fcked up you got that right. I have 5 balcony in my house. On each I have 7-9 tomato plants. And the + is all balconys are oriented south and are opened/ no cover at all so it's sunny 80% of the day. But I planted only 6 vazes of this old seed. Ans only those survived this rain. Half of tomato plants are half dead allready. Too much water no sun, fungus, have lot of bugs (my house is at the beginning of the forrest). But these from the pictures are super strong. And I think they will do great! Have 2 dogs and 4 cat's so I avoid planting in my garden. Tryed that few times and it didn't end well.

• Leader

I could not find any pics that were like those that you took.  If your plants look like this already, then this "late blight" truly is the "a rare and most destructive" of the troubles that tomatoes can have. :(

• 1 year later...