Game of Thrones S06E08

b0rR*4cHo

the Arya story needs to start leading to something. This is getting old.

Also, needs more Tyrion. There's no GoT without Tyrion. There hasn't been an epic Tyrion oneliner in, like, 2 episodes.

Arya:  Who are you?

Faceless Man:  A man is not Jaqen H'ghar

Arya:  Well who are you then?

Faceless Man:  No one, and that is what a girl must become.

Now check the title of the episode.

Arya had to "die."  If Arya Stark is presumed dead, then the person who was Arya Stark can now move about as a faceless man.

• Like 1

It was again stalling.... Jezus... So sad... But next episode they cannot do without a big war

Ow wait the just jurking off a gead by cerceis big guy was kinda fun ;)

eh... it was watever

at least arrya is alive, she won because waif cant fight in the dark

no cleganebowl, no lady stonehart, blackfish dies

f***ing lame 

Cleganebowl can still happen, it just won't be what everyone expected with the Hound fighting for the Faith and the Mountain for Cersei. Probably won't be as exciting if it happens under different circumstances but I'm certain that the Hound being talked into joining the Brotherhood will eventually lead to him fighting the Lannisters and his brother. 

Overall the episode was a bit disappointing, especially Arya surviving her wounds thru shitty writing. Having the Blackfish die after a single episode is really shitty as well, unless the show writers are planning on having him take the Lady Stoneheart storyline. The next episode promises to be better at least.

I loved this episode. Best episode this season so far. Was so damn funny.

• This lil' convo:

Where's the other one? The one with the yellow cloak?

-f*** YOU
Those are your last words, f*** you? come on, you can do better

-C..UNT.

You're shit at dying, you know that?

• The look on Lancel's face when Cersei's beast ripped head off of that freak haha
  • Missandei being the cutest drunk of all with her lil joke - I giggled same way Tyrion did
  • was funny (but also felt a bit manipulated) when I saw Podrick first time this episode and thought to myself "ahh it's actually really cool Pod's still alive and kickin'" and then Bronn saying he thought he'd be dead by now
  • sentences like; "Everyone wants to hit a f***ing squire" ; or "In my experience, girls like her don't live very long"

:D:lol:^_^

That little Tommen king is turning into a real b***. Forbidding trial by combat, coolest tradition ever.

Dany came home and I loved it but I hated her drama queen entrance.

Sandor is friends with someone, it was cute.

Arya ending is the worst 10 minutes of my life.

What's up with that thing Cersei asked maester? What rumor and what's more than rumor? I can't remember.

• Like 2

Arya's whole plot was the dumbest shit ever. She got stabbed three times and the girl even twisted the knife in her. She drinks a cocktail and is fine the next day, doing a full parkour routine during the chase scene.

At least the way this episode ended, there will likely be no Arya whatsoever in either of the next two episode. Thank the lord.

What's up with that thing Cersei asked maester? What rumor and what's more than rumor? I can't remember.

It was referring to the wildfire stored underneath the city I believe. I wouldn't be surprised if Cersei destroys Baelor's Sept with it instead of the Tower of the Hand like she did in the books

• Like 1

I was wondering already last episode, how Arya survived those 3x hits. This episode was even more far from believable. Oh well.

Now I think why I even doubted that Jon Snow wouldn´t be revived by Fire Queen if even "some lowlife priest" revived head of The Brotherhood.

Cersei was played out of the court by Priest, reminds me good old "Three Musketeers" style intrigues.

Wall had no problem chopping off those low lifes...

Was interesting to follow how Tyrion brought those 2 stone faces to life.

Also was interesting to watch how Lannister played himself into castle without shedding a blood drop, just "pushed the right buttons". This episode brought up how important vows were and that moment where Lannister troops tramped over banners...

Overall liked the episode as many lines were followed twice or even thrice? And some parts were concluded. Wall fulfilled the action part, not bad at all.

Sandor is friends with someone, it was cute.

So happy he has a friend that doesn't want to kill him.  He never was a bad guy, just following peoples orders to survive.

The rumor thing confuses me for the following:

First time they showed the store room it had ceramic vases, the one exploding in Bran's vision has oak barrels.  So I can see how this detail separates the wildfire made and used for the Battle of Blackwater.  But if the same pyros made it and stored it then she should already know about it or where all it might be.

Possible other explanation is the rumor being Tyrion is alive and "more" part could be that he is now advising Dany.

• Like 1