=F|A= csgo competitive team???????

Sonofdoc

hey,

I was thinking about it earlier, and I was thinking about =F|A= having a mini esport csgo team. I think it would be fun for us all to play on a team competitively together. I am pretty sure there are competitive websites to set up teams where we could all be on a team and go against other teams. I think this would be a very fun thing to do. even tho I am a silver one at the moment (Got deranked a ton from bans) I will probably be ranked out of silver in a bit. I am very good at one taps with mostly any weapon, and If you need a awper, leave it to me (I am a mini Kenny s)

I hope this can happen!!

-sonofdoc

I wouldn't bother making a competitive team unless you got atleast all people on global elite. Less than that is just a waste of time imo.

• Like 3

There is one global and one supreme in FA that i know at least. There are a lot of websites for playing with teams but if you want to be in a leauge you have to pay for it (Faceit, esea, not sure for cevo but probably too...). I am MG1 so im out. I would say at least supreme for a team because some people don't play mm so they dont play for mm rank and they could be global. I am definately in to play for fun with someone tho

• Like 1

Cevo, faceit, and ESL should all have free leagues which are usually filled with MG-LEM players with a handful of Global teams either playing for shits and giggles or they don't want/have the time to play more seriously in payed leagues

• Like 2

Cevo, faceit, and ESL should all have free leagues which are usually filled with MG-LEM players with a handful of Global teams either playing for shits and giggles or they don't want/have the time to play more seriously in payed leagues

Cevo and faceit have free ladders but they are unranked only.

• Like 1

Cevo and faceit have free ladders but they are unranked only.

Maybe I was wrong about Faceit having a free league as it's trash in NA so I don't really care but Cevo definitely has a free league, although it is full for Season 10 already.

Edit: Faceit does have a free league running for the summer as well

Edited by hobbit
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I could play if I manage to find some time, been Global for a short time and Supreme for a while. Haven't played CS;GO since a long time though, never played the new Nuke version or anything :D

• Like 1