silEnT Mod servers - Update

daredevil

• Leader

But good to hear its being updated! Thanks DD.

Yes, she is up and running now.  Scotty says that she can do warp 12 now! :D

• Like 2

• Administrators

I need to make sure, I didn't mess it up. So whenever i update mod first time pass protected. Then one more restart and it goes public. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

I am going to move silent 1 levels everywhere. So can you all please confirm is silent 1 level wise it's good or if their is any issue? 

silent 1 levels will be on all servers i.e. HC, Fun #1, Beg #2. Any issues will go on other 3 servers. Thanks

• Like 2

There is still a problem with the stamina in begginers2 . Double jump seems to be fixed now, but if you are out of stamina you cant jump at all. Not even a regular small jump, just stuck to the ground. Also when you are flying through the air and you are out of stamina you drop like a magnetic elaphant to the ground. Not good, and a lot of people are complaining. Hope you can fix it!

Love,

Wooter

Thanks a lot Daredevil!

Do you plan on adding custom menus to servers so users can connect to other FA servers by buttons in that menu?
Also please check pm I sent to you @regarding menu

for some reason i cant connect to the Silent server anymore. it just happend 10 mins ago. i tried restarting my computer and nothing.

can anyone give me a hand to figure this out??

• Administrators

for some reason i cant connect to the Silent server anymore. it just happend 10 mins ago. i tried restarting my computer and nothing.

can anyone give me a hand to figure this out??

Can u try now? 

it still wont let me. it brings me to loading screen, says "awaiting challenge" tries to take me to Hardcore i click no because i dont want hardcore, then just take me back to ET menu.

• Administrators

it still wont let me. it brings me to loading screen, says "awaiting challenge" tries to take me to Hardcore i click no because i dont want hardcore, then just take me back to ET menu.

Hit me up on TS3 and we can work it out. I will be on 1on1 channel. 

• Administrators

There is still a problem with the stamina in begginers2 . Double jump seems to be fixed now, but if you are out of stamina you cant jump at all. Not even a regular small jump, just stuck to the ground. Also when you are flying through the air and you are out of stamina you drop like a magnetic elaphant to the ground. Not good, and a lot of people are complaining. Hope you can fix it!

Love,

Wooter

Try now. We had stamina jump enabled for few days to try it out and see how it works.