Game of Thrones S06E06

Where´s DFighter with the topic? :) And add tags pls;)

Anyways SPOILERs coming in the whole topic again...

Didn´t see the start of the show, was there anything special before Samwell riding in coach? In the end he managed to get away with a great loot, I mean the sword Heartpain. Is he going to be lynched by village now?

Arya still remained herself and dug up the Needle, as if she wouldn´t eventually go this road, if she didn´t throw it away at first place.

And was funny to watch how 1 king and 1 kings uncle were played by high sparrow, got the masses and king on his side. Well played and now he´s second important man in the Kings Landing, sorry did I mean "servant of god"? No I guess not...

Where will the 3 Eyed Crow land up?

Meanwhile overseas Dynaeris got name Conqueror the Dynaeris, only needs those ships now.

• Like 2

DF!ghter was a bit too fanatic this weekend with partying :P
however I did saw ofcourse game of thrones and oviously cant add tags if im not a F|A member :P
but speaking of got it surprised me that benji still is alive and saved bran a surprise for sure for me :P
I really hope arya kills that bi tch that serves jaqen H'ghar she is one of my fav characters in got 
but for me the episode was a little bit dissapointing because I really wanted to see john snow retake the north and I dont like the lannisters exept for tyrion 
also I wonder when finally the scene comes that violence will be chosen by cercei 
I am wondering though what samly tarly his part will be in the upcomming events at first I found him a bit boring but I start to like his role more and more
and ofcourse when daenarys will finally invade kingslanding and the return of tyrion and the nutless spy 
still way to many questions and far to less answers this episode thats why i fking cant wait till the next episode :P

• Like 2

I really liked the episode. It felt like a lot of the storylines were moved on significantly instead of just treading water:

No more 'a girl' nonsense - Arya has rejected the many faced god so there will be no more of that endless training. Next time we see her it will come to a head and I fully expect her to stick that older girl with the pointy end of needle.

Bran is now the 3 eyed raven with all the powers that go along with that and has the means to return south of the wall

Daenerys can now apparently ride and control a fully grown Drogon and has the Dothraki willing to follow her to Westeros - I'm guessing the ships Yara and Theon stole might come in handy soon

Sam and Gilly were not as awful as they usually are, helped along by a really menacing Lord Tarly. Will he still go to the Citadel? His Dad is definitely going to be chasing him and he only has 1 night's head start so no realistic chance of escape if he doesn't change his plans. His Dad will definitely kill him if he catches up with him. 

King's Landing was the most interesting thing. I wasn't expecting that to happen but it does make sense. Tommen is such a massive piece of wet lettuce I can completely see him being taken in by the High Sparrow. Margery not so much, there's no way she's really become all pious I think she sees it as a chance to get her freedom and drive a wedge between Tommen and Cersei. Now Jaime has been sent away Cersei only has FrankenMountin and Qyburn in her corner. I'm wondering if in Cersei's upcoming trial by combat the High Sparrow tells Loras if he wants to repent he must be the church's champion. No way Loras wins that - he wouldn't stand much of a chance if in peak physical condition, definitely won't after being in a dungeon on starvation rations for all that time (weeks? months??) 

This season is so much better than season 5. I think this time last season Stannis had just about finished chilling out at Castle Black after doing nothing for 5 episodes!

• Like 1

Man that Episode was pretty good. Usually we look at GOT as a show where there is always blood spilled in at least one show and the story does not progress much in one episode.

However this Episode, SO MUCH happened.

We FINALLY got to see Benjen stark (AKA COLDHANDS I CALLED IT LAST THREAD)

As for Arrya, Pray for her, Waif always kicks her ass so lets hope she can prevail. One thing I noticed is that she can never be NOBODY, she'll ALWAYS be a STARK

I really hate Tommen now though, what a b***. However, I'm sure Margaery is 100% still intact with herself, probably just playing it off.

As for Bran and Meera, I Just wonder how they're gonna endure with themselves that far north with little support

The Sam and Gilly scene was a bit too long, and I can see why Lord tarly is such a ****, he WAS one of the greatest Generals after all

No Jon and Sansa scenes, I was hoping for one

I was really hoping for CLEGANEBOWL this episode. What really strikes me is that the High Sparrow has the lannisters trapped. If Cersei challenges trial by combat and uses the Mountain, then Gravedigger AKA Sandor Clegane might be used for the High Sparrow, if the Sandor wins then the High sparrow wins again.

One thing I noticed about the flashbacks was that you see Jaime Lannister killing the Mad King, however, look at the 5 pointed star above the Mad King. To add to that, Jaime doesn't look 15 years old in that scene, so that could be Jaime KILLING Tommen after having Cersei die after Sandor beats the Mountain!

On Another note, Is ANYONE else getting tired of Daenarys bluffing about how great she is?

WE GET IT, MOTHER OF DRAGONS, RIGHTFUL PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, QUEEN OF ANDALS, BLAH BLAH BLAH

Kind of cliche, they need to give us SOMETHING good on the last 2 episodes though.

No we gotta wait another WEEK!

• Like 2

You guys are great in summing it up! Agree totaly with both of your arguments above her. It was again a great episode.

But the queen of dragons is kinda slow story.. I hoped for some battle up north and in kingslanding but we have to wait!

1 thing I missed was my most strong emotion during this episode....... Pure dispair of disapointment that the walk of shame didnt happen... :( was watching on ipad but thought... Mmm lets put it on the tv by apple tv to see all of the shame she would share..

So no walk of shame, no killing sparrows ... ;)

Cya around for the next 1!