KR on Silent server

Snatixx

People who play for KR are people who do not play for objectives!

I'll take a ____, RAMBROSKI and THEOBJMASTER over all you 4.0 KR's in my team! :P

• Like 1

speaking of silent mod, I don't suppose it's open source, is it? (I know the base code is)

• Clan Friend

speaking of silent mod, I don't suppose it's open source, is it? (I know the base code is)

It isn't, but I don't think they changed that part of the code, not that I know of, at least. So you could check the latest etpub.

But imho you don't need a formula to see who is good and who isn't :)

When it comes to pure fragging, I think that tool I once made to analyze etpro demos does a nice job (since it doesn't count 2vs1, backshooting, etc.) but then I would be biased if I say that...

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/734-et-demo-stats/

It's based purely on damage from bullets, and it also splits fights into 1vs1, 2vs1, backshooting... it's interesting because if you give and receive the same damage 1on1 but you receive a lot in 2vs1 that could mean your tactics are bad. But it works only for etpro demos, because other mods don't send headshot infos for every player.

After a while I changed the algorithm and I also added a table that shows how good you are versus each enemy in the map, but I have never uploaded that new version

• Like 1

Well it would be best if we had a way to

1) Separate frag skills from obj skills

2) Shuffle based on a 40/60 split of frag/obj

You could mess with percentages, but the end goal is a balanced mix of fraggers and obj minded people.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...