New problems for ol' Smoke

Ol Smoke

Lately I haven't been able to play COD4 very well because I have a weird problem.

When my right index finger pushes down on the mouse, it makes a nerve in my elbow area jump.

This makes my rifle jump all over the place.  It seems that the more I play the worse it gets.

We x-rayed my hand and elbow and it looks like it is just a problem with arthritis. 

So you guys may see me leave early at times.  It also means that the best place to stand,

is right in front of me.

The doc said, if it gets worse, that we would do a nerve conduction test.

It is not only the mouse problem, but when I do a lot of things this happens.  Cant really figure

out why this is happening but it is a pain in the ass.

• Like 3

• Leader

You could learn to use your left hand? Takes practice but it might be worth the effort :)

That would make it worthwhile for me to get the game and go "one on one" with him!  :D

• Like 2

So, I went to the doctor today and he did the nerve test and it was okay.

So he gave me a cortisone shot in my elbow.  It feels a little better, but it still jerks.

So we shall see what happens.

• Like 1

Woke up this morning with my elbow just aching and screaming at me.

Whatever caused this is not getting any better.  This could interfere with my KD ratio on COD4.