=F|A=Kandya

G!NG3R420

Kandya, I am SOO sorry about the other night. I totally passed out waiting for that d/l. Anyway, I am still curious why your having these issues. I'm starting this so others can possibly help as well. If you can post the problems we had hopefully we can work something out.

::TO ANYONE THAT IS SMART::

Basically I was trying to help Kandya d/l ET. Everytime she tried to d/l medics full ET installation it never let her. I tried sending through xfire and it was always corrupt. I think she has a security issue and needs to check the settings. I hope she posts the issues in more detail so others can input but I couldnt solve this and now I am curious.

PLZ WAIT FOR POST FROM KANDYA SO THREAD IS NOT SPAMMED.

Kandya, I am SOO sorry about the other night. I totally passed out waiting for that d/l. Anyway, I am still curious why your having these issues. I'm starting this so others can possibly help as well. If you can post the problems we had hopefully we can work something out.

::TO ANYONE THAT IS SMART::

Basically I was trying to help Kandya d/l ET. Everytime she tried to d/l medics full ET installation it never let her. I tried sending through xfire and it was always corrupt. I think she has a security issue and needs to check the settings. I hope she posts the issues in more detail so others can input but I couldnt solve this and now I am curious.

PLZ WAIT FOR POST FROM KANDYA SO THREAD IS NOT SPAMMED.

lol Ginger i wasnt expecting this when i saw my name on the topic i actualy freaked out said wtf /what have i done now lol :D ...

.....yeap had some stupid errors every time i wanted to downl almost gived up on it if it wasnt for u :) ...

....so i followed medics links and was abble to install it /finaly lol... BUT now i recieve other errors everytime i want to join different servers the errors r changing some ex: Game code(ui_mp_x86.dll) failed pure server check/ then gives me this ET.exe has stopped working/A problem caused the program to stop working correctly ....and shouts me out lol

....any sugestions why? :( ...i would really apreciate that ....ty guys :)

your operating system?

if it's win7 or vista watch the video i made here, it's the same problem

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/7348-et-gives-a-weard-problem/page__view__findpost__p__77408

yeap W/Vista but crap cant open the d/l : WMP cannot support the file type required codec/that i dont have on my pc :cry

yeap W/Vista but crap cant open the d/l : WMP cannot support the file type required codec/that i dont have on my pc :cry

i would suggest then getting something like VLC or Kcodec to play it , but heres a gif in the meantime. sorry for the sloppy ending

capture27.gif

can you see the ET main screen?

just check the autoexec.cfg file in etmain folder. this is a config file. It will have some screen resolution set. check your default desktop resolution and change to that in autoexec.cfg file. maybe it will help if et is not loading at all and crashing at the small loading files box.

also disable UAC and see if it helps.

@medic-Her issue seems to be the file path location of the game. she is trying to open up from 'Program files' and not Program Files (x86). Possibly in the install portion. All her file paths are incorrect pretty much. Please explain how to fix that from install

*I helped her turn off UAC and fix security for et. That shouldnt be a problem anymore.

@kandya- Go to control panel and remove et as a program. go to both program file folders and delete ET completely. youll need to redo it all over <_<

Edited by Ginger420

lol ty all u guys :wub: Ima gonna start right away :yahoo hope to come back with good news

Edit: great news /after redoing everything guess what its working lols /no more errors/ :yahoo wub u guys alot ty for all ur help couldnt done it without u /hope to see u soon ...damn im so excited :D

Edited by kandya