Tips for Applicants?

Krusnik87

You didn't fail, actually you might've helped the applicants and also members to find their way reading what does it take to be a member, that is for those who really care to read.

• Like 3

I know it's bad but... I bump this topic as that there're still a lot of new applicants that i never saw ingame (i may be not the only one in this case).

So there's no way i can give a vote to an applicant i never saw :/

So guys, mr and mrs applicants it sounds "stupid" but these advices help you and me( us to :P )

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just want to vent...air it out...get it off my chest...take it with a grain of salt or tell me F off...In regards to posting 20 times a day.  That's awesome and all.  I wish I had the time devoted to do all that, but I have a family, a wildlife sanctuary to take care of and a job.  That pesky thing that gives me money so I can afford to do everything else.  Anyways, what good are 20 posts if its just useless posts like "OKAY...good job" or "Yeah, me too" kinda stuff.  I'd rather read one really good thought out post that had merit and weight versus 19 fluff pieces that don't add to anything.  I know that 20 is just a number and that you're really looking for participation though.  I want to be seen as to what I bring to the community on the forum but really more importantly what I do in the game.  I'm a team player.  I'll take whatever job to move the ball forward.  Doesn't matter.  I prefer to stay on the team I started with and really despise team jumpers but sometimes you have to have it for continuity sake.  I get it.  I just don't want there to be some arbitrary number of posts you have to fulfill because it's going to add to the server and a user will have to wade through a ton of rubbish to get to the one gem that means something to everyone or even somebody.

Love, Peace and axle grease!!!

Just want to vent...air it out...get it off my chest...take it with a grain of salt or tell me F off...In regards to posting 20 times a day.  That's awesome and all.  I wish I had the time devoted to do all that, but I have a family, a wildlife sanctuary to take care of and a job.  That pesky thing that gives me money so I can afford to do everything else.  Anyways, what good are 20 posts if its just useless posts like "OKAY...good job" or "Yeah, me too" kinda stuff.  I'd rather read one really good thought out post that had merit and weight versus 19 fluff pieces that don't add to anything.  I know that 20 is just a number and that you're really looking for participation though.  I want to be seen as to what I bring to the community on the forum but really more importantly what I do in the game.  I'm a team player.  I'll take whatever job to move the ball forward.  Doesn't matter.  I prefer to stay on the team I started with and really despise team jumpers but sometimes you have to have it for continuity sake.  I get it.  I just don't want there to be some arbitrary number of posts you have to fulfill because it's going to add to the server and a user will have to wade through a ton of rubbish to get to the one gem that means something to everyone or even somebody.

Love, Peace and axle grease!!!

Reread it. The English is muffed, but it says 'We don't ask you to post 20 times a day.'  Basically that forum activity is important and it's not like you need to post a shit load all the time.

The problem is that FA has a lot of lazy f***wits that don't know how to use the forum. All they want to do is join us to play the game with admin abilities. They join the community for selfish reasons and the rest of the clan have to carry their bullshit. Then they get pissy and come to the forums crying and whining that they don't get promoted. 

It's a gaming community first and foremost and if it weren't for the forums, this clan, like most, would have died out a long ass time ago. So yeah, it's not too much to ask for people to take time out of their schedules to check in, read relevant info and get involved. If you can play the game, you can pop in and interact now and again. Nobody's demanding a set number of posts within a week. But if you only visit the forums once a month, it's an issue.

/salute

• Like 2

Reread it. The English is muffed, but it says 'We don't ask you to post 20 times a day.'  Basically that forum activity is important and it's not like you need to post a shit load all the time.

The problem is that FA has a lot of lazy f***wits that don't know how to use the forum. All they want to do is join us to play the game with admin abilities. They join the community for selfish reasons and the rest of the clan have to carry their bullshit. Then they get pissy and come to the forums crying and whining that they don't get promoted. 

It's a gaming community first and foremost and if it weren't for the forums, this clan, like most, would have died out a long ass time ago. So yeah, it's not too much to ask for people to take time out of their schedules to check in, read relevant info and get involved. If you can play the game, you can pop in and interact now and again. Nobody's demanding a set number of posts within a week. But if you only visit the forums once a month, it's an issue.

/salute

Kinda like I was saying...there should be value and merit added to a post not just a number?

Got it.

• Like 2

Kinda like I was saying...there should be value and merit added to a post not just a number?

Got it.

Yeah that. Hah. Heat is kicking my comprehension skill's ass today.

Quality > Quantity for sure. Wish more people would get that.

Just noticed you're an applicant. Best of luck with that. /highfive

• Like 2

Got it.

That's why there's a like button at right side, so ppl who actually appriciate your post will like it, while those "spam" ones as u said above, will prolly only go into statistic without any big value left behind.