von Rantala

congrats your maids outfit is on order

pro tip  DJ likes his coffee black and not to much mayo on his sandwiches :D

• Like 2

Time for a long speech.

Congratz, gefeliciteerd!

Zie je wel! 

Verdiend.

Bedankt. Je bent een van die mensen die altijd in me geloofd heeft... Ik hoop nog altijd je ooit eens terug te zien als member, je deed dat ook echt goed.

Congratz, if you need refreshment about server rules don't hesitate to pm me ingame! Hahaha. Gj m8!

If you need a kick in the but don't hesitate to pm me either :P

he doesnt deserved it 

Hand me my notebook...

you can now abuse hecken more!

Poor man. He's going to regret having abused me. Naa, I'll be gentle. Corey's torture chamber at worst. Yeah, I have access to that one now.

new secretary for DJ  

DJ is always secretary DJ. Secretaries need no secretary. But if you want me to poison your coffee you can use contact us :P

Gratz.. Dutchie also i guess reading the other posts

Belgian.

So now the speech. I really didn't see this coming. I've not been so active on server the passed time and my last promotion hasn't been so long. Also this is not just a promotion. Like I told Von Rantala, I have always had huge respect for staff+. Being part of that team myself now feels quite surreal. 

Like in all bad speeches, thanks:

-to Von Rantala, without whom this would not have happened, not now

-to the old nq3 crew, because they have been the big reason for me to love this clan and the clans servers from the start

-to Daredevil, because Daredevil should be mentioned in every speech

-to D..X, for being my guide and for trying to bully me

-to Anton Chigurh, for teaching me a lot and for predicting this years before now

-to Kowalski, for being so patient in  waiting for the time and place for a good talk

-to Bo0m, for being his enthusiastic self

-to Raziel, for referring me

-to Nani, for being patient with me when I was still an over-enthusiastic youngster

-to Pinoy and Ann!bal for being my first teachers

-because this list would never end, to this entire awesome clan for its respect for real life and its fun.

Damn... That's long. Keep rocking guys. Love ya.

• Like 9