Students...How do you revise?

devil*

• Have 3 panic attacks per day for 30 days before exams start
  • Gain/lose a lot of weight
  • Hate yourself for not studying
  • Not studying because hating yourself
  • Start frantically studying for +5 subjects 2 nights before
  • Ask yourself is it worth it to lose your shit both mentally and physically over this because there are next round of exams
  • Kind of give up and relax
  • Try to pass by any means neccesary when the day actually comes
  • Fail a lot
  • Hate yourself
  • Repeat

:-((((

But kudos for all of you hardwoking people, I truly admire and envy your will power :)

• Like 4

Here some tips that may come in handy to all students...

I'm lazy, but what's more i hate wasting my time. So as a lazy person who hates working like a creep for exams, there ya go:

Listen carefully in class, and when you feel like it, don't hesitate to ask teacher (or professor or wathever depending of your degree), they ain't bite, they can help you too! (Don't give a shit to all those kids who think that "oh boy, this guy sucks, he wants to befriend a teacher, such a wimp... blablabla" These are nonsense, don't bother with kiddos, useless, who won't help ya out anyway when you'll be in trouble in your everyday adult life)

Every day, read everything at the end when you're at home, read everything you did during lessons (takes at most 30 mins MAX! usually 15 mins.)

During weekends review all ya did the past week (should take at most 1 hour)

From time to time, i recommend ya to read everything ya did during the year (something like once per month?)

This should be fair enough :)

(exeptions to: medecine, biology, history, economics, where you got a shitload of stuff to remember by heart and understand)

• Like 2

Wow this is amazing from these replies, I didn't realize so many people post on here haha thank you! 

I'll definitely take some notes from all these replies and when I hopefully do well in my exams my secret will be tens of people On fearless assassins giving me good studying tips :P

• Like 1

Wow this is amazing from these replies, I didn't realize so many people post on here haha thank you! 

I'll definitely take some notes from all these replies and when I hopefully do well in my exams my secret will be tens of people On fearless assassins giving me good studying tips :P

yw

I tend to run in circles with my hands in the air while yelling, pretty effective.

• Like 3

When i red your post allin a sudden i got a flash back me reading mymedical school notes to clanmembers on teamspeak long ago.,,

4 real..

In the end a good plan, enough time and good focus is all you neef.. Et only as a reward every now and then ;)

Wish I could help, but sadly.... I'm not good at this kind of stuff. Honestly I'm getting some good tips myself on this  :lol:

• Like 1