CS:GO Fragmovie

Kepar

My friend made fragmovie today so if you could check it out and show some support here it is.

• Like 1

Honestly it was a bit boring and cliché .

-Overused after effects intro that you see on every single gaming channel. Seriously that style is now a plague. There's no creativity. Zoom in, zoom out, make it spin. Premade templates.

-Typical slow/soft eurodance music that never fits a shooter game theme.

-Spent majority of the time standing around, which for frag videos tends to be boring for the viewer.

-Another overused after effects outro set to dubstep.

It felt more like a recording session of gameplay rather than any sort of Frag video.

• Like 1

Already told him for standing around too much, but it's his first fragmovie so there is definately room for improvement I think.

Honestly it was a bit boring and cliché .

-Overused after effects intro that you see on every single gaming channel. Seriously that style is now a plague. There's no creativity. Zoom in, zoom out, make it spin. Premade templates.

-Typical slow/soft eurodance music that never fits a shooter game theme.

-Spent majority of the time standing around, which for frag videos tends to be boring for the viewer.

-Another overused after effects outro set to dubstep.

It felt more like a recording session of gameplay rather than any sort of Frag video.

Sid being a savage!

semi pro hahahahahahahahhahaha

I know, I laughed so hard at this but I guess he think he is lol

He just wanted me to share the vid somewhere so I did. But yeah he is definately not even close to semi pro

• Like 1