I'm back and surprised

Yasuke

Yo guys , whats good 

I've been off for a long while because i have lots of things going on like school stuff, just moved to Canada this year and trying to settle in ain't easy , new friends and all , deciding on what path to take on my road to success. Nothing has been easy really living alone for the first time too, lool so many responsibilities, so yeah i've also missed my precious COD image.png?w=500&c=1

ANYWAYYYYYY

I've been lurking around the forums lately and each time i come on i don't know if its time difference or summ but the cod servers ( or beginner server )is/are hardly ever occupied. we normally have regulars on but i don't see any on when i'm on tbh 

is it a problem we need to address or its just my time zone 

• Like 3

Welcome back..hope settling in and success comes easy for you.. I only play ET soo ..I have no idea of other servers..I play a little.. J1 ..silent ..mostly troll forums : ] and talk about myself ! .. I'm into mini bikes now.. customizing mechanicals..painting...ride almost every day..I don't work anymore..drinking some beer or wine..tranquilizers...a few almost every day..coz of pain ...hey doesn't matter..stage of life im at I'm just waiting to die. lol..I'm happy! A lot of people came and went for whatever reason...a lot of new people play ET ...anyway enjoy!

• Like 1

Welcome back..hope settling in and success comes easy for you.. I only play ET soo ..I have no idea of other servers..I play a little.. J1 ..silent ..mostly troll forums : ] and talk about myself ! .. I'm into mini bikes now.. customizing mechanicals..painting...ride almost every day..I don't work anymore..drinking some beer or wine..tranquilizers...a few almost every day..coz of pain ...hey doesn't matter..stage of life im at I'm just waiting to die. lol..I'm happy! A lot of people came and went for whatever reason...a lot of new people play ET ...anyway enjoy!

Thanks bro, tranquilizers tho .. damn. i plan on getting a power bike or those motocross ones when im older tbh always loved em oh and i tried et once and sucked badly so yeah i don't play it much 

Welcome back luv.

Few times I did play CoD last couple of weeks there were people on Beginners 24/7..
Dunno. May be your timezone.

• Like 1

Welcome back femi! :)

hope you get everything sorted in your new place in Canada if you haven't already ;p

On the server things, usually when i'm on the server is pretty full, so it might be your timezone...

• Like 1

Welcome back luv.

Few times I did play CoD last couple of weeks there were people on Beginners 24/7..

Dunno. May be your timezone.

You played cod?  :o  how did i miss this

Welcome back femi! :)

hope you get everything sorted in your new place in Canada if you haven't already ;p

On the server things, usually when i'm on the server is pretty full, so it might be your timezone...

oh aii aii then 

Noone cares about you Femi. Bye.

HUGHE +1  :D

lmfao im no noob anymore bro , im coming for you guys 1 by 1....

Blasphemy!!! though you said than you don't liked cod?!!!

lmfao im no noob anymore bro , im coming for you guys 1 by 1....

I'm up by the next week to server... My C4 and Rpg Miss'd you.... oo hh don't forgot my clays...... don't forgot my clays!!!  :)

• Like 1

As a devoted ET player, I have to say I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!

But do sometimes play, at least in last couple of weeks.

I come and I own all of you and then go back owning all of you on ET, it's fun.

• Like 1

As a devoted ET player, I have to say I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!

But do sometimes play, at least in last couple of weeks.

I come and I own all of you and then go back owning all of you on ET, it's fun.

LOL i'd pay for see that.....

Challenge accepted....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WELCUM BACK FEMI!!! Missed you bro :P

Looking forward to kicking your ass as usual on COD4 when your timezone allows you so. Hehehe!

PEACE

haha im not gonna allow that bro