Mouse recommendations?

I've always used touchpads for gaming (using ALT with my left hand to shoot and the touchpad to aim with right hand) and found it quite comfortable. However I've read that for FPS games it would be more efficient and accurate to use a mouse. So I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for what I could use? 

I've got a steelseries RIVAL and am quite satisfied with it. Its a little more expensive than regular ones, but i think price/quality is quite good (atleast for gaming).

• Like 1

This is my mouse: 41AtfsEnOfL._SX425_.jpg Sorry if Image is big xD. I like it very much! Only 14 bucjs and this baby did not brake on me yet. Had it for a couple of months. Kind of small, but overall a great mouse :D Got programmable side buttons and a dpi switch

Edited by St0rmSlaSh
  • Like 1

Corsair M45 or M65 (they both look very similar)

m65_white_viewb_lit_1.png

The M45 is more plastic but has the same grip and the M65 is aluminium finish.

Both are great mice to use. The sniper button on the side is programmable. It helps for some games like battlefield (if you hold it, it changes your sensitivity to under 1 so the mouse doesn't move very much).

I have had this mouse for 2 and a half years.

• Like 2

I have a Diablo 3 Steel Series mouse (I dont even play diablo :D). Bought it for 30 bucks, extremely comfortable, 7 buttons, I enjoy using it and I find it extremely efficient for gaming.

• Like 1

I can recommend you many mices but first of all you must say if you have big or small hands and say how you hold your mouse, if it's fingertip / claw / palm grip.

But I will name a few:

For right handed with small hand you can't go wrong with Roccat kone pure military (it usually goes on sale at Newegg for something like 25)

Mionix Castor

Logitech g502 (it's a heavy mouse but has one of the best sensors)

Logitech g303 (same sensor of g502 but for small hands, it's very light, 90g)

If you can find a Microsoft intellimouse explorer 3.0 get it (doesn't matter if it's new or used) it has the best sensor if you don't mind use 400dpi (it's not possible change dpi's in this mouse)

If do not have money problems maybe get the new logitech g900 (same sensor g502/g303) and it performs amazing wired and wireless (it can be used in both ways) but it costs 150

Zowie's are great mices too with a grat sensor and driverless (you not will need to install anything at your PC to use the mouse with all the features)

But if you want a more precise recommendation post your hand size and grip style!

• Like 1

I can recommend you many mices but first of all you must say if you have big or small hands and say how you hold your mouse, if it's fingertip / claw / palm grip.

But I will name a few:

For right handed with small hand you can't go wrong with Roccat kone pure military (it usually goes on sale at Newegg for something like 25)

Mionix Castor

Logitech g502 (it's a heavy mouse but has one of the best sensors)

Logitech g303 (same sensor of g502 but for small hands, it's very light, 90g)

If you can find a Microsoft intellimouse explorer 3.0 get it (doesn't matter if it's new or used) it has the best sensor if you don't mind use 400dpi (it's not possible change dpi's in this mouse)

If do not have money problems maybe get the new logitech g900 (same sensor g502/g303) and it performs amazing wired and wireless (it can be used in both ways) but it costs 150

Zowie's are great mices too with a grat sensor and driverless (you not will need to install anything at your PC to use the mouse with all the features)

But if you want a more precise recommendation post your hand size and grip style!

No idea about my grip, I've never used a mouse for gaming before haha! I think with my little hands I'll have a look at the Logitech g303 or Roccat

Since you haven't used many buttons for gaming and you have not used a mouse for gaming before, maybe you should just get some cheap mouse without the extra buttons. As long as it is a wired mouse, you get the hang of it soon and can then buy more advanced mouse if you feel like it. I mean you can easily spend 50 - 100 € for some fancy mouse and you realize it is not good. Just a suggestion :)

• Like 1

Since you haven't used many buttons for gaming and you have not used a mouse for gaming before, maybe you should just get some cheap mouse without the extra buttons. As long as it is a wired mouse, you get the hang of it soon and can then buy more advanced mouse if you feel like it. I mean you can easily spend 50 - 100 € for some fancy mouse and you realize it is not good. Just a suggestion :)

Haha yeah that would be the more logical approach  :lol: I'll try out a cheap mouse first and see what I'm comfortable with, thankyou!  

• Like 1

get the roccat kone pure military mate

keep checking newegg for sale and you will get them for 25

For this price you not will find a better mouse 

It has a great sensor and excelent build quality!

Dont get a mouse with laser sensor, some people think laser mices are the best but they arent. A good optical mouse beat them in any way!

I was forgoting about 2 great mices!

EVGA x5 optical mouse! the price is around 30 and it has same sensor as a Razer Deathadder but its has much better build quality!

Gigabyte xm300 excelent sensor (same as Deathadder too) and its a cheap mouse too has great build quality (It´s around 30 dollars) !

• Like 1