The song that means the most to you.

LainTime/Bazingaa^_-

What song means the most for you?

For me its Evans Blue - Beg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phNFtBKdpK8

It was the song that hade a big impact on me and a girl that i was crazy inlove with, with mutual feelings.

Sadly, we never got together.
This was about 5 years ago, but every time i listen to that song, she is the only one i can think about.

So feel free to say what song that means the most and leave a reasson to why it means so much to you. (There is no need to leave a reasson, but sometimes if feels good to get thoes things of your chest)

Edited by LainTime/Bazingaa^_-
  • Like 1

For me it's this one . seaman. Always listen to it when I'm on sea..and at home..

2nd favorite

Why? Don't have any specifing explanation. Just love it. Play it on my piano also. Piano version.

Yeah. Rammstein = religion!

For me it's this one . seaman. Always listen to it when I'm on sea..and at home..

2nd favorite

Why? Don't have any specifing explanation. Just love it. Play it on my piano also. Piano version.

Yeah. Rammstein = religion!

There are quite a bit of emotions in the first song.

I love Rammstein! They are one of the few bands that sticks to their original sound.

There are quite a bit of emotions in the first song.

I love Rammstein! They are one of the few bands that sticks to their original sound.

Yeah ! Great to meet a person who like them aswell! And havimg my name in your signature, I'm honoured! :D yeah rammstein is ftw!

Yeah ! Great to meet a person who like them aswell! And havimg my name in your signature, I'm honoured! :D yeah rammstein is ftw!

"My heart beating, my hands are shaking! BOOOOM HEADSHOT!"

Thought you meant banana first ^^