What food do you really hate?

Daniëlle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably having grown up in a coastline city with, I don't know, fish everywhere? Mostly that's because I am terribly allergic to seafood in general (especially shellfish).

• 1 month later...
  • Mushrooms - they are like aliens with a cadaverous smelling ...
  • Beetroot - smelling and tasting like vomit, that someone only can see this is unbelievable ... and just thinking about triggers me hard.
  • 'Rucola' - some tell that's a kind of salat but it's not. It is grass, a part of Löwenzahn.
  • 'Scampies' / Lobster ... okay some people like eating insects ... some not.

😡

• 100 1

• Leader
On 5/13/2017 at 7:28 AM, Esports Fox said:

Ontbijtkoek.jpg

Gingerbread

The now-failed image was from a site in the Netherlands, so I post another here, from NL.Wikipedia  266px-Kruidkoek.jpg https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontbijtkoek  

In 2007 100 million breakfast cakes were sold in the Netherlands. That was twice as much as in the year 2000. The cake is touted as 'healthy', a campaign that is not based on the composition of the cake, which consists of a third of sugar.

(Translated from Dutch)

I like the "gingerbread" sold in the USA, but I don't know how it might differ from "Ontbijtkoek".  There might be regional or brand differences here...

Edited by RedBaird
change wording from "a Netherlands site"

I Bosnia I dont like lamb meat - too much fats.. 

In Eritrea I hate then they starting to boil a beer - the smell is aweful - cant even taste it after! 

In Thailand I dont like fish juice and Dragonfruit. 

In all Middle East countries I hate pita bread.

In Italy I dont like breakfasts with jam. 

In Germany too much junk street food like chicken kebab - its looks like Walking Dead meat.

In Croatia and Slovenia I dont like Chevapi anymore. 

Edited by Patrick

Green beans.

Thats about it.I dont care if you are the best chef in the world,those things  never taste good no matter how you cook them.

Most of the foods people dislike,they do so simply because their mom or themselfs dont cook them right,but green beans nah...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cumquat said:

Green beans.

Thats about it.I dont care if you are the best chef in the world,those things  never taste good no matter how you cook them.

Most of the foods people dislike,they do so simply because their mom or themselfs dont cook them right,but green beans nah...

Yeahhhhh i like and me the Green beans is THE BEST!!!!!!!

pork1-537x350.jpg

😜😜:lol

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...