What food do you really hate?

Daniëlle

I mean... If I were a bird or something, I could see this happening.  But. I. Am. not.  I have eaten fried grasshoppers before but I was washing them down with Mescal at the time.

Never had Mezcal. Does it taste like Tequila? Not sure I could eat bugs. I majored in Classical Studies in university, and learned a whole lot about some of the sumptuous feasts rich Romans would have. They ate things like the tongues of swans and such. I could probably get my head around trying things like that, but bugs are a whole different story. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Eggplant

Liver...from any animal and even with Fava Beans!

Any weird or "exoctic" shit like ants, ham hocks, brains, scorpions or locusts...those are for people in 3rd world countries that cannot hunt or grow food.

Food that's so hot you cannot really taste the contents because your mouth is on fire.  Look, I love me some Thai and Mexican food but when people take it to the point that it's on fire before you even put it in your mouth...yeah...you didn't cook it right.

Anything burned off a grill.  There's no excuse for charring a piece of meat an animal gave it's life for so you can live.  NOTHING.

All that Vegan shit that they try to pass off like it's something you want to eat.  If I want to eat Buffalo Chicken Wings I'll eat them, but don't make Buffalo Cauliflower and expect me to not say something...usually it's, "I'm outta here, I'm going to Hooters!" when that happens.

• Like 1

I'm a pretty picky eater but my top five disliked foods would have to be:

1) Tomatoes 

2) Cauliflower 

3) Pizza

4) Brussel sprouts

5) Beets

PIZZA.............WTH?........... How is this possible? ( I agree with #2,4,and 5)

PIZZA.............WTH?........... How is this possible? ( I agree with #2,4,and 5)

there's a story to the pizza thing where I had to eat it at practically every meal for a month straight it's now to the point where I can't even look at a pizza without throwing up a little

• Like 1

507198-960x720-spinat.jpg

Spinat :angry:

You kidding? I could eat myself to death with that stuff.

Top foods I hate:

I'm vegetarian, except it's not for meat but for fish. I'm a little unique like that  :ph34r: I wish there was a word for people who do not eat fish. Would be so much easier.

Anyway, I also dislike mushrooms. Not so much the taste, I like them enough when they're cut in really small pieces. The texture is just appalling  :wacko:

And... Any food that was already touched by other people at the table is a no-go for scaredee-cat Flible.