Why Missouri is Awesome

PHANTASM

Why Missouri is Awesome? are you sure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc&feature=related

no offense but its a police state..fukk that...i dont mind the KKK,since im a member of La Raza aka Aztec/Mayan Brown Pride,our mission is to take back the land that was stolen from Mexico...but yeah back in topic,police states suck ass,like the video shows..and since there is no mexicans in Missouri,only whites,it must suck too,no fiesta,no tequila,no piñatas,no sombreros,no tacos,no burritos,no mariachi...no man,cmon...but its true your comment about mexicans and guns - americans and drugs...

cheers..

ps: google "worst city in Mexico" 500 violent crimes is nothing compared to the stats you will see...and yes its a shithole..

lol you are always amusing...

500 crimes is less than 1% of the total number of violent crimes in St. Louis. The real number was over 150,000 rapes, robberies, murders. Why would you be proud that your country has more crime than St. Louis, Missouri? Only a lunatic would live in St. Louis. I live forty miles away out in the beautiful countryside.

Actually Missouri is full of American Indians too. And Blacks, and Mexicans, and Asians, etc.

The gun dealers don't want the federal government to take our 2nd Amendment rights away because your people come here to arm themselves with our guns.

I can't even get bullets at Wal-Mart anymore because the Mexicans buy them all up to send back to arm the cartels. Wal-Mart doesn't follow the rules, they will arm Mexicans because they don't want to get sued for discrimination.

Why would you be proud that your country has more crime than St. Louis, Missouri?

Thats why i said it was a shithole..:)

About La Raza stuff did you actually believe it? you guys fall too easy...ahahaaha...

cheers baby..

ps: Dont edit your post so much,i readed what you said the first time ;)

Edited by V!p3r

Thats why i said it was a shithole..:)

About La Raza stuff did you actually believe it? you guys fall too easy...ahahaaha...

ps: Dont edit your post so much,i readed what you said the first time ;)

Yes, I believed you, and that's why I wrote that vague death threat, which I then wisely deleted.

The offer still stands. Come up to Missouri, I'll pm you my address, and you can feed my dogs lol.

Yes, I believed you, and that's why I wrote that vague death threat, which I then wisely deleted.

Classic quote. Well Donelaugh.gif

• Administrators

i can see it now, running down to the corner store....."yessir, can i have a carton of milk, a loaf of bread, a machine gun, and some zigzags?" lol

seriously? just a misdemeanor? wow, caught with half a joint here and you've got a court case on your hands

Not true, you get a ticket.

The offer still stands. Come up to Missouri, I'll pm you my address, and you can feed my dogs lol.

Send me your adress,ill visit you...but be ready..ill bring my homeboys too..

imagen302.jpg

imagen303k.jpg

imagen294.jpg

Edited by V!p3r

Send me your adress,ill visit you...but be ready..ill bring my homeboys too..

imagen294.jpg

Yo check it. V!per's cookin up some meth. It's either meth or frijoles. Either way once it enters his body he'll try to start a battle with it. Speaking of entering bodies. What is it exactly you guys are doing to each other with those guns? Prostate massage?

• Like 1

Prostate massage?

From all the things you could possible said,prostate massage? are you sure? good stuff man <3 +1 buddy ahah..

Edited by V!p3r

lol nice comeback Viper.

peace man...

Maybe I should have named this thread "Why guns and the internet don't mix" lol.

muahahah <3 +1

peace out baby

This was in my mailbox today with all the other junk mail.

Where else can you run down to the store and pick up a machine gun?

This is why living in the Republic of Missouri is awesome.

Oh yeah, weed is practically legal here too. Less than an ounce (28 grams) is a misdeamenor, like a traffic ticket.

311xk4m.jpg

Those are some pretty good prices, too. S&W's usually run...errr...not cheap.